COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I dont give credibility to anyone especially 3 letter agencys. Im trying to show you that everyone is coming up with the same data. Whether you trust corporate funded cdc or independent scientists, they are saying the same thing. They may be credible but dont have all the data reported which seems to be the case, because they rolled out an experimental drug on a mass scale but didnt mention that Drs should report adverse reactions, and even Drs that wanted to have a hard time keeping up with it. Lets face it, this is a mass drug trial, and whether or not it works out like they had the good intention to, the drug companies get paid with smooth sailing ahead, no threat of liability.
So why force an experimental drug on people that isnt for a variant that is a problem anymore? No, not because it lessens symptoms or stops spread. Thats not a correct answer.

If I showed you 2 pictures, one of an apple and one of a hypodermic needle filled with pink liquid, which would you consider safer to put in your body? Many options, the apple has good vitamins and enzymes that your body needs to function, it also has arsenic in the seeds, so you could split hairs and say that arsenic is poison, so it might not be as healthy as you think. The scientist would say we did all this research, and it seems to be 'safe and effective' But nobody that is a full homosapien, not even a primate, would say that a mystery needle is safer than a naturally grown apple, unless they were so deluded by medical propaganda and fear mongering that they would choose a chemical injection over natural health. The fact that people think they or the gubment know what is better for other peoples health than they do themselves is a tragedy. Humanity has lost its way, they sold their organic soul for a synthetic, government forced DNA therapy, so they can spend their golden years getting their depends changed apparently.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
Don't sweat...you'll get lots of attacks from brain dead trolls online... only thing what matters, is what you accomplish in your close group of ppl..
Thanks! I wasn't crying about it, not the first time, not the last...
I don't think we need to attack the person, we can agree or disagree, but we can still have a conversation and try to prove each other right or wrong...

A

A. M.

Reaction score
I apologize for my reaction. I took your post as trolling because when I clicked the link, i was met with a Confederate Flag and a picture of several people being hung. I don't react well to that. I didn't need to question your education. Sorry.
No problem!
Like I said I just linked an article I found, but I saw an interview with them.
I didn't pay attention to other details like the flag and picture you mentioned.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
You can't seem to pick between if you believe the CDC is credible or not. They say it lowers the chance of spreading the virus.
I'm still waiting for your peer-reviewed study about the "fact" that the vaccine stops transmission...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You can't seem to pick between if you believe the CDC is credible or not. They say it lowers the chance of spreading the virus.
The cdc regurgitates what the pfizer trials show. Youre assuming that the trials were legit, which they werent, they were supposed to take 2 years, thats why it got an EUA. Then they vaccd the control group because it was emergency approved. Everyone is panicking and making poor hasty decisions. Do you think the FDA wants to admit they were wrong now that we have Drs cleaning up their mess? Drs are begging the FDA to give them more data to show they are safe, because they dont know how to explain to their staff why there is more vaers data then there is trial data. Were talking about comparing a trial of a few hundred healthy people, to just dumping it into 10s of millions of people with all various medical historys and biology. You guys are nuts. You could be the one sitting in a bed with no arms and legs and you would still be looking for a reason it happened other than the experimental inoculation you just recieved. Tragic.Dontknow

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
To me it sounds like many people are hung up on the emergency authorization part of the rollout. In their perception it means the whole thing is an untested wild gamble.

The fear is that they're not being held to a high standard and just given a rubber stamp approval. When the non-emergency standards are extremely high, they can still relax some things like the duration of the studies and still be safe.

I'll spend the time to go find the info on vaccine vs virus transmission if the vaccine hesitant would like but I can't help but feel like it won't actualy be read.

I've read and watched everything people have posted attacking the vaccine to try and better understand their view. My support of the vaccine hasn't really changed but I do think I get their fears and concerns better.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The emergency standards are not that high just because it says it on their website, this rollout is the proof. It is an unscientifically tested gamble, and now there is more evidence against it than for it. They had little to no idea what was going to happen to people regarding side effects, they didnt inform drs or patients as to what to expect. Not to mention its never been done before. If you think some rando on the internet is going to convince or dissuade a decision like this then youre way off. My thinking hasnt changed either, if you want to get it, get it, if you didnt have adverse reactions and it doesnt suppress your immune system in the future, its a huge win.. nobody should mandate medical intervention, our constitution prevents that, nuremberg code says it shouldnt happen, and people that just want to let their body be what God gave them without being coerced by fear or intimidation.
You people thinking that its ok to crack a few eggs to make an omelet are forgetting that a Dr takes an oath to first do no harm, do scientists take the same oath? Harming people, (yes even heart tissue scarring is lifelong damage) in order to mitigate a low risk disease is medical malpractice. Mandating that is communism.

I know brett thought I was wrong last year when the debate was the election and a descent into communism. A year later, we have political prisoners in solitary confinement with no trial, we have a president saying government mandate is not about 'personal freedom or choice', barbed wire around our capital, anarchists in the streets burning down private business, rigged elections, class warfare, government draining the coffers and then rolling over to let the commies take our weapons and scratch our belly.. but people are worried about a chimeric virus our 'experts' help introduce to the world. Wake up!

doug

doug

Reaction score
Couldn't find "First do no harm"
I swear by Apollo Healer, by Asclepius, by Hygieia, by Panacea, and by all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will carry out, according to my ability and judgment, this oath and this indenture.
To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own sons, the sons of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken the Healer’s oath, but to nobody else.
I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgment, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.[7] Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion. But I will keep pure and holy both my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even, verily, on sufferers from stone, but I will give place to such as are craftsmen therein.
Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets.
Now if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me.[6] – Translation by W.H.S. Jones.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Doug its irrelevant now, the dollar rules medicine. Its the same in dentistry. If they actually took that oath they wouldnt have a malpractice attorney on retainer and dump all their money into real estate. It does sound like a good rule of thumb though, 'If I come trusting you to help me, first, dont make it worse, please.' The ancient greeks were far more civilized than we are now, we just have better shoes made by kids.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
One of many, sadly. Only one of many issues people are about to figure out. When you have basketball players having to explain this to everyone in basic terms, you know were screwed.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
243171375_10160620429992323_688951743680576913_n.jpg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
One of many, sadly. Only one of many issues people are about to figure out. When you have basketball players having to explain this to everyone in basic terms, you know were screwed.
youre right, we need LeBron to chat with us. about this and many other of lifes issues.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
One of my bigger accounts just texted me asking if im vaccinated or planning to be? 👀

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Tell them they're sheeple and they're contributing to the collapse of society as we know it. /s

I don't know what it's like where you're at, but if you didn't want to answer can't you just say that? "We're not allowed to share private medical information unfortunately, but we are working in accordance with state (province? I can't remember if you said where you're at) policies."

Or something to that affect? Or just don't answer it I suppose.

It's been annoying here in WA because there's very little specific information about what's required of dental labs. We're not healthcare providers as the state defines them (maybe with the exception of the person taking the custom shades). I think a denturist qualifies as one and would be required to be vaccinated here. It's just weird and ambiguous. From what I can tell, a dental lab is a "dental specialty building".

I'm not sure if it's only our state, but employers can legally require more than the mandate asks for, but that's probably being challenged in court as well.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I consider him a friend, who feeds my family. So I was honest with him. He wasnt asking because he was concerned about my medical decisions or its effect on his practice.

Remember, we are unlicensed widget makers, so act accordingly. Nail and hair salons have more regulations.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
I got that question months ago, from one of our clients. As we do zirconia crowns for this lab. We ended up that it doesn't make a difference for him, just asking.

But here is a story... my sister-in-law works in a hospital, a busy one. We have vaccine passports in Ontario, health care workers are forced to take the shot.
The hospital already changed their date on the deadline you have to show your papers... So a security guard shows up, and says get your stuff I walk you out. No paper, not saying she is fired, or anything. So last year hero, today's zero! Nice!!!
Over the past month or so since it came up that they will mandate it, her co-workers harassed, bullied her every day, multiple time, one after another...
I remember the time when her co-worker (a healthy 29 years old guy, who used to go to the gym almost every day) texted her after getting his second shot that he spent the night in the ER because he had chest pain and couldn't breathe... and some other co-workers who fainted and such as she saw it happening.
Her workplace is a trauma center, some days they see 300 patients. In her profession is a shortage because about 15 years ago they stopped teaching it, and realizing it, started to do it again about 2-3 years ago... They were already short staffed, but will see now...
Now here is another side of it... just to make it human...
She is a single mother (her husband died 3 weeks before my nephew's 1st bday). If she would say she gets the shot and there is a "fraction of a fraction" chance for any adverse effects, and something happens to her... then what? Who would tell my nephew anything, or raise him? The PM, or our premier, or the hospital workers? Or who? Who would help him???
She worked through the past 18 months or so... and now she is nothing.
Did anybody thought about the consequences if these people cannot do their jobs? The wait times in hospitals are long anyway, it will be much worse now. Or try to call an ambulance or fire fighter if some loose their job...

Just wear your pants and mask and get the shot, ask no questions and do as told...
But here is some good news, now 30 thousand vaccinated people can watch the Blue Jays play, in mask...

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I got that question months ago, from one of our clients. As we do zirconia crowns for this lab. We ended up that it doesn't make a difference for him, just asking.

But here is a story... my sister-in-law works in a hospital, a busy one. We have vaccine passports in Ontario, health care workers are forced to take the shot.
The hospital already changed their date on the deadline you have to show your papers... So a security guard shows up, and says get your stuff I walk you out. No paper, not saying she is fired, or anything. So last year hero, today's zero! Nice!!!
Over the past month or so since it came up that they will mandate it, her co-workers harassed, bullied her every day, multiple time, one after another...
I remember the time when her co-worker (a healthy 29 years old guy, who used to go to the gym almost every day) texted her after getting his second shot that he spent the night in the ER because he had chest pain and couldn't breathe... and some other co-workers who fainted and such as she saw it happening.
Her workplace is a trauma center, some days they see 300 patients. In her profession is a shortage because about 15 years ago they stopped teaching it, and realizing it, started to do it again about 2-3 years ago... They were already short staffed, but will see now...
Now here is another side of it... just to make it human...
She is a single mother (her husband died 3 weeks before my nephew's 1st bday). If she would say she gets the shot and there is a "fraction of a fraction" chance for any adverse effects, and something happens to her... then what? Who would tell my nephew anything, or raise him? The PM, or our premier, or the hospital workers? Or who? Who would help him???
She worked through the past 18 months or so... and now she is nothing.
Did anybody thought about the consequences if these people cannot do their jobs? The wait times in hospitals are long anyway, it will be much worse now. Or try to call an ambulance or fire fighter if some loose their job...

Just wear your pants and mask and get the shot, ask no questions and do as told...
But here is some good news, now 30 thousand vaccinated people can watch the Blue Jays play, in mask...

From the perspective of people that accept the science and recommendations as best practice, it's far more likely that she would orphan her children by getting covid and dying from it than suffering an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Who would help your nephew then? It would be tragic and awful either way, but it's not a compelling argument for not getting vaccinated IMHO.

After doing more research, I will say that I misunderstood and misspoke about something. The vaccine lowers the chances of getting the virus, but once you've gotten it, it doesn't lower the chances of spreading it. I was stating that it decreases the chances of spreading it, but incorrect about why. If you don't get infected, then you can't spread it, that's how it lowers the chance of spreading it, not by the vaccine itself.

I've read a few articles about how many people are quitting/fired over the vaccine thing, looks to be less than 1% and that includes all staff, not just nurses and doctors, but everyone that works at those facilities. Needless to say it's a relief that the number isn't higher. You know what's really tragic? All the staff that died of the virus before the vaccine existed when they were just doing their best to manage things in a chaotic and dangerous situation.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
From the perspective of people that accept the science and recommendations as best practice, it's far more likely that she would orphan her children by getting covid and dying from it than suffering an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Who would help your nephew then? It would be tragic and awful either way, but it's not a compelling argument for not getting vaccinated IMHO.

After doing more research, I will say that I misunderstood and misspoke about something. The vaccine lowers the chances of getting the virus, but once you've gotten it, it doesn't lower the chances of spreading it. I was stating that it decreases the chances of spreading it, but incorrect about why. If you don't get infected, then you can't spread it, that's how it lowers the chance of spreading it, not by the vaccine itself.

I've read a few articles about how many people are quitting/fired over the vaccine thing, looks to be less than 1% and that includes all staff, not just nurses and doctors, but everyone that works at those facilities. Needless to say it's a relief that the number isn't higher. You know what's really tragic? All the staff that died of the virus before the vaccine existed when they were just doing their best to manage things in a chaotic and dangerous situation.
Agreed, and everyone seems to have a negative story to share showcasing one negative perspective but people need to take a look at the big picture. Decisions made will have good and bad reactions for people so maybe they should look at all the people that are able to continue to help because they got the shot and aren't dying trying to save those effected.