Covid 19 impact on dental and consumer behavior

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Consumer behavior?

That has become an oxymoron.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

We obviously have different infection control regulations .

Affinity

Affinity

One Dr that had a positive test, never even closed the office, or notified me. Its the wild west.

OP
Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Donator
One Dr that had a positive test, never even closed the office, or notified me. Its the wild west.
Being #1 doesn't just happen. It takes focus and dedication to stay at the top.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

My clients are only seeing half their daily patients.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Short version: None, just suggestions for most states.
We got a reattach tooth to a partial Friday, P/ and the tooth just put in a baggie, no disifectant, and the tooth still had food on it.....GRR!!!!
Infection control charge added!!!

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

We got a reattach tooth to a partial Friday, P/ and the too just put in a baggie, no disifectant, and the tooth still had food on it.....GRR!!!!
Infection control charge added!!!
apparently posting a pic of food on dln is quite the rage.

Affinity

Affinity

I was at the county fair last week, in a barn with probably 300+ people, maybe a half dozen had masks on. No outbreak as of yet.. Youre more likely to get a traffic citation here than the virus.. 21 active cases in a county of 45k people.. The virus has been here since at least february.. and still only around 200 total cases. Stores are packed, dentists are booked out 5 weeks. Ive been waiting for 8 months for it to 'hit' .. so what am I missing..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
its busier than ever before here. the last month especially has picked up in a most dramatic fashion. no complaints though! gotta make up for that goose egg of April. most my clients are booked out 2-3months solid
my region has generally been sheltered from the virus stuff, though the hysteria is nation wide.

Affinity

Affinity

Yeah this month will be 30-35% over my normal average month.. Only had one associate Dr out for a week with the virus, and another office closed for a week because a pt the week before tested postive after her appt... Full steam ahead..

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom