Corona World

A

A. M.

Reaction score

There is big difference between other vaccines, and this new corona vax. It shouldn't even be called a vaccine... but they call it that so it gives people a false safety. Because vaccine means you are protected...
I am not anti vaxx as some people call others who doesn't wanna get this jab. I am pro safety and pro choice... When we will have long term safety data on this, we could talk. BUT even the short term data looks bad... at least for me.
You shouldn't get it if you are allergic for any of the ingredients, oh ok, so what's in it? They don't tell you that, just some of it. Oh P.E.G. oh ok, people would ask what is it? Are you allergic to poison? I don't know... well it can kill you, but you are not gonna have an allergic reaction.
It doesn't protect you, even manufacturers saying you still get covid, but your symptoms won't be severe... well thanks. I would rather take care of myself and my immune system.
Funny that it's pushed to get it, but since the whole thing started last year, nobody was pushing a healthy lifestyle, or anything about how to boost your immune system. No debate between doctors or scientists, and if some just says "hey wait, let's talk about it for a second" they are attacked, and silenced. People here who work in the hospitals had to sign papers that they cannot talk to anybody outside the hospital, about what is happening inside. (It's a pandemic, you have to sign it) If you do, you will lose not just your job, but your medical license...
I have a friend back home in Europe, she is a nurse, treating covid patients... so I asked her since the vaccination rate is high in the country, how is it. She told me half the patients are vaccinated.
Other question I have... so when I go to the dentist I don't have to tell them if I have any disease, but we should have a vaccine passport for this crap???

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Over 4000 'breakthrough' covid deaths on vaccinated patients.

Great link on polio AM, never read any of that..

"life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards"

Last edited:
Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
I am hearing from a lot more people across the country who have come down with Covid or have a friend, co-worker or family member who is sick. This has been in just the last couple of weeks. Are any of you hearing the same thing?

When I ask those who have it or had it if they were fully vaccinated and how severe their symptoms were. Fully vaccinated had mild to moderate symptoms, not vaccinated had severe symptoms or a hospital stay.

I saw an interview of an ER doctor in Lafayette Louisiana. He said most of the people in his ER are not vaccinated, those who are vaccinated are severely obese or have other medical issues.

Nothing scientific here, so I am wondering what other people are observing lately.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score

If youre Dr doesnt know how to treat a viral illness by now, find one who does. Its no longer time to be willfully ingnorant about any of this.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Do not listen any info coming from MSM and their lackeys.. follow the money.

There's a guy in AB who challenged the province in court to show proof, cov19 exists, after receiving a hefty ticket. His case was basically thrown out on technicalities.

This BS plandemic with all its effects will carry on till most of the populace is multiple vaxxed... in the meanwhile the global economy will collapse, money will hyperinflate... and the powers who shouldn't be, will bring in the "great reset".... after years of lockdowns and panic mongering the surviving sheeple will cheer the new normal (NWO). Problem - reaction - solution. Rinse, repeat. Things will never be the same, unfortunately.

Adios, zero x2 signing out from under a rock, hunkered down, somewhere far away...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Do you have the cartels lookin out for you?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thats kinda what i was getting at. The bully in the napoleon clip is the tax collector.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
All the best Doris. Get well soon! Those patients need their teeth!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Never been so happy as I was this morning when my test results came back positive for Flu type B. But I also have pneumonia.🤒
Get well soon Doris ! In the meanwhile take massive doses of vit. C and D3+K2, plus Zinc to boost your immune system.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I'm gonna have my little rant here and now. Don't want to read it, don't.

Ask every DDS and MD you know, then ask every one you have access to. I asked every person in the medical field which I can make contact without appointments. None, not one, has ever had or even directly heard of another DDS or MD they know personally or professionally having a patient die of the flu. There isn't even a statistical silo for the flu. There is one for Flu and Pneumonia.

I'm all for getting facts and getting the bs out of the fact stream. Getting back to solid facts and getting the opinions back into the opinion bag and out of the fact bag. But you must also get your own opinions out of your own fact bags. That is hard.

Get the difference between fact and assumptions on the facts and the opinions formed from those assumptions straight.

I had a phone call with a person in the midwest, we used to talk for an hour every Thursday. We've sent each other trinkets that we have, don't need, and would help the other.

When I asked the virus was out there, the very first thing he said to me:

"I don't want to get into a political discussion with you. I don't want to rupture our friendship."

Now THAT told me all I needed to know about how bad things have become. A health issue is a political issue.

Whether you wear a mask or not is a politcical statement. Washing your hands is a radical act. Putting your nose inside a piece of cloth has become a dividing issue. I remember when putting your nose in a piece of cloth was a radical act for real. Because you were also wearing a white robe and a pointed hat burning a cross or holding a rope. Committing evil and calling it good. That was a real problem.

This is a smurfety smurf smurfing mask. WEAR THE DAMN THING. It's not gonna kill you. It's not gonna even hurt you. It won't even personally cost most of you as it's a legitimate supply that you get and deduct as a write off.

If you think it's stupid, fine. I don't care. I'm not suggesting you're stupid for not wearing one. I'm suggesting you don't care if my wife, my grandmother, my mom die. You and your family are all very healthy? That just means you won't have as great a chance of having a bad time with this or any other virus. That's you. I'm happy that you have that gift of health.

Do you unplug your brake lights because it doesn't help you? It's costing you energy to run them, you're a good driver, you know what you're doing, and you have great hunks of sturdyness around you if something goes wrong...

If you are not wearing a mask when you get within 6-10ft of me or my wife, I'll ask you to step away. If you do not I do.
Don't like it? I'm not terribly interested if you like it. I am not letting your lack of concern kill her.

Am I overreacting? Yeah, probably some. Why? I have to overreact as some jerk wants to uncover his or her face and think it's nothing because it has a good chance of being nothing for them.

Get the idea that we do things as a community, as a county, as a state, as a country that have direct benefit to you only in that it protects all of us. We don't build an ICBM to protect just your house. We don't have ambulances and crews ready to save and help people with them just for your fam ily. So get with the program and protect everyone else, even if it costs you a funny looking tan line. Anyone who looks down on you for protecting someone else needs to look in their likely well maintained firearms collection and realize they really don't mean to help anyone by using those either. Ever. Oh! I'm wrong? You'd take up arms with the chance of disfigurement or death to help someone but you won't put on a mask.

If that's your logic, you need to realize the rest of humanity are just as much wanting to protect themselves from things that you cannot shoot as you are of the desire to protect yourself from the things that can be shot. ANd guess what. I own guns, and I wear masks. It's not one way or the other.

We care about our neighbors?
Until we have to wear a mask to make sure they don't spend a week or two in a hospital and unable to work for a month. That little piece of cloth.

It's the same answer to why do we still have venereal diseases. People will not protect each other and by doing so fail to protect their entire community.

Have at me. I really don't care. I have a well seated opinion based on many facts about how respiratory diseases happen.

Doesn't happen to you or anyone you know? I'm really happy that is so. Truely. Would it be too much to ask that we all get that chance?
@JMN
This is a worthwhile read in its entirety. I personally believe many of the “facts” reported on this issue are simply not facts and that most of the “experts” are anything but expert. I also believe that the effort to censor disagreement leads to a dangerous level of mistrust of both our governments and fellow humans. Regardless of our differences, I remain the friend of those I have been friends with long before this black spot in our history appeared.

Last edited:
Top Bottom