Corona World

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hey folks, this is why the media is lying. They are watching live streaming replace their profession.

Yout tube live in Ottawa this weekend,

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's quite an experience to be in the epicentre of the biggest news story in the world.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hey folks, this is why the media is lying. They are watching live streaming replace their profession.

Yout tube live in Ottawa this weekend,

they blocked it. insert eye roll.

i have friends IN the convoy. a part of it. i get direct live feed anytime i want. its NOTHING like what the media is reporting lol.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
YouTube live feeds in Ottawa

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Expect for them to kick censorship in high gear pretty soon... the narrative has started to crumble

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Beware the unintended consequences.. We still have protesters being denied 6th amendment rights, not any different from the countries we criticize. These are not normal times.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Funny how 15,000 Haitians trying to storm across southern US border wasn't an international threat springing governments and courts to action.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Funny how 15,000 Haitians trying to storm across southern US border wasn't an international threat springing governments and courts to action.
I'm surprised our govt didn't have people at the border getting them registered to vote.
They sure weren't testing them for covid or making them quarantine for 2 weeks. OR sending them back where they came from.
For the life of me, I can't understand why there are so many people in our country that don't know the definition of the word illegal!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Expect for them to kick censorship in high gear pretty soon... the narrative has started to crumble
Ok just go downtown if they cut the feed. The truckers brought in more portapotties so I should be good.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Many immigrants to Canada are warming that they escaped similar government’s.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
What an inspirational story in real life! See kids, you can make your dreams come true! He's making Canada into China!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
What an inspirational story in real life! See kids, you can make your dreams come true! He's making Canada into China!

Yeah...China is all about going green. Through their use of solar, they will be able to divert more resources into creating bat viruses.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone catch the pfizer clinical trial release that they tried to tie up for 75 years? I imagine dishonestabe is already hard at work 'debunking' the adverse affects listed by the manufacturer.. Laugh

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Why is it the people with no children, who basically are still children themselves (like the ones in this thread),think they know whats best for other peoples children?
FM4KM5YWUAEEJgE.jpg

Top Bottom