CORiTEC 350i / loader problems.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hi

I have had imes-icore 350i loader (regular one) for 9 months and have had many errors and problems. The first bigger problem was the milling just hanging on the larger jobs. The problem was with a faulty wire that got changed. After the wire change I have a new problem. At random times the puck holder does not attach to the changer carousselle and falls on the bottom of the milling chamber. Technician came and checked the compressed air hose inside the machine and for 2 weeks all was good, now I have the exact same problem. I have cleaned and greased the zero point clamp, but it does not help.

Attachments

• 20221212_080641.jpg
    20221212_080641.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
In the meantime I received 2x 350i Loader pro machines and one is acting up with the following error. It just does not change the bur and I have to restart the software. 3 times so far in two days.

Attachments

• 20230112_133906.jpg
    20230112_133906.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 20230112_134008.jpg
    20230112_134008.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 50
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
In the meantime I received 2x 350i Loader pro machines and one is acting up with the following error. It just does not change the bur and I have to restart the software. 3 times so far in two days.
well thats no bueno. how has support been from imes?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It seems you don't have enough suction either... which is also no bueno Hmmmm2

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I am using Renfert PowerCAM. Also tried Zubler Z1 Cam pro with same results.
Might want to check if you have enough air intake to the enclosure, you cant have suction out an airtight box

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
What kind of computer are you working with?

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
You mean CAM computer where I run Millbox? It is i7 11th gen with 16 ram.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
At the moment there are none. Imes connected to milling machine and after that all good.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
No idea... they connected so late, that I was already gone.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Update: when moving the puck carousell during milling (when adding jobs),it gives two different problems.

Problem one: it gives error like there is something wrong with .iso file (it appears ONLY when you rotate the carousell). Milling stops and you have to either start it all over or recalculate where it was left off.

Problem two: software looses options to rotate,add or do anyting, so you have to restart it. If the carousell is on wrong position (impossible to change tools),then you have to restart both programs (changer and main milling) and start it all over or recalculate the jobs where it was left off (where it wanted to change bur).

I will update this thread as long as I have problems, so others will see what they may have to deal with. I have seen this file error also on the second 350 pro loader but as we are currently using it less, I just have to test it with milling air.

Attachments

• problem 1.jpg
    problem 1.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 19
  • problem 2.jpg
    problem 2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 18
tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Another problem, that I solved, was the following: when importing jobs (move command) and selecting them from the list to mark the pucks to use, I got share violation error. Some times the move command was still running even after all files were moved. Some times the move window was closed but it looks like it was somehow running in the background. In the imes folder there is move_old.bat file and I configured it to use instead of the regular move.bat. I seems like the newer move.bat wants to delete the files from the location it is dowloading from, but I have restricted the user to be only able the read the folder. Maybe this helps somebody.

I have to mention that the problem from the first post has just disappeared by itself.

Attachments

• sharing violation.jpg
    sharing violation.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 28
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I have to mention that the problem from the first post has just disappeared by itself.
which means it will probably poke its head out again when you least expect it!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have an s2 that sometimes stops when the puck carrier doesnt return to its home position, I have to manually push it in, maybe 1-2mm, then all is good.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I have an s2 that sometimes stops when the puck carrier doesnt return to its home position, I have to manually push it in, maybe 1-2mm, then all is good.
I can't open the door to manually move it, when the software hangs.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I managed to get the syntax error when trying to load more work from server to the milling machine folder (Get jobs). As I now know it is caused by the fact that the network user created for milling machines did not have permissions to delete files from server. So every time I tried to get new jobs and the file, that was currently milling was still on server, it gave error.

Last edited:
tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
One of the 350 pro has the bottom of the milling chamber moving... I am surprised that only silicone is holding parts of milling chamber together...

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230822-235948.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230822-235948.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 26
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
is it leaking? Its pretty scary to see the isel board sitting below the pool of water on the 450..

Top Bottom