Cool Case In The Works

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking, what camera settings do u use?

Peter

I use the AV setting.

Heres a collage of a case I did, but I didnt put the pics together the Doc did.
Its kind of cool but also kind of sucks because I cant study the results to see how to improve it.
Pics are of insert thus the red tissue.

I posted the crowns on the model somewhere on the forums, mabey the "restorations of the day thread" (english version)

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_TB1.jpg

Heres one that came out fair. Ucla abutments and they were really to wide for lower anteriors and one was placed over in the connection area.
It went first try but the cervical porc on the root form is too honey yellow, needs brown or mabey could have used tissue porc?

Its screw retained.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_tb3.jpg

Heres another one he put together.

One thing I have learned, whenever you work with internet active Drs, you never know when your work will show up somewhere, And alot of times it may be a long time before you know about it.
So with these Drs you had always better be on your toes and do the best you can.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_tb2.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_TB1.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_tb3.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_tb2.jpg

Last edited:
P

paulg100

Reaction score
"They were nice, they were a bit light but the patient was happy and we seated them."

the translucency isnt quite there but thats harsh, maybe it was more evident by eye.

I find matching translucency sooo hard, just as hard as value, but then the two are inter related afterall.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Paul, don't say inter-related to someone from Kentucky ...mmmkay?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I think Al's from somewhere else..........Moved to Kentuckey.......added some much needed depth to the gene pool......

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
No crap! I told my sons more than once they are not to marry any woman in the county we live in. I don't want crossed eyed grandchildren that look at you with that blank stare.

Most everybody I meet is some how related to somebody else. No lie. You screw with one person you have to fight 200 of their kin.

We are on the edge of the sophisticated Lexingtonians, and the appalachian hillbillies but our county has some real characters. Makes the term living under a rock come to reality.
Wow come to our county fair!! Demolition derby and hillbilly wrestling is the main event.

But I still don't think it could possibly be as bad as where Nicely is, down in Tennessee where all our run off ends up.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Al, you owe me a new keyboard !

...coffee everywhere!:D

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
I like Al more and more with every post !!!

T

toothgirl

Reaction score
Haha that's hilarious.
I have friend from Kentucky and we will be in Lexington this summer for a wedding. Based on her ability to get in a fight whenever alcohol is involved, I'd say that's no surprise to me Al!

Belladente

Belladente

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Al. Awesome case. Great to see techo and dentist can work together as team "like God intended it"

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Edy here is an example of OE4 on an anterior.
I after the build was finished but not fired I scraped out some areas on the surface to match the laterals and replaced them with OE4 a white incisal.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_oe5_1.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_oe5a.jpg

I see now Al , there is a bit of oe4 on the tips of corners at the incisal edges or I am mistaken.
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_oe5_1.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_oe5a.jpg

O

Oz Toothless Tech

Reaction score
Al,

A lecturer showed me this site & your work. You create art that is truly amazing. I am new to the industry and look forward to following your work.

ps: Thanks for sharing your work.

Last edited:
NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I did something extremely smart last Friday. Several of my doctors came by to shoot the bull and being the absolute genius that I am, I sat them down and showed them all of Al's work I could find....lmao! They were like, " Jason, where is some of your work on here?" and "hmmmmm, I wonder where Al's lab is" lol.

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
it never ceases to amaze me what you c&b people can do. :hail: