Connecting 3shape and exocad

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hi!

What is the easiest way to connect laboratory 3shape with another labs exocad system? The point is to scan in 3shape and send it to designs in exocad.

doug

doug

Reaction score
export files in .stl format

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
The problem is not there. The files are not encrypted and I am looking for a simple way of sharing. It needs to be done over internet as the machines are not in the same building.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi!

What is the easiest way to connect laboratory 3shape with another labs exocad system? The point is to scan in 3shape and send it to designs in exocad.
Well, if they are in different buildings, are they on a local network together? Or they both have internet access but not direct local network?
You're at this point just gonna copy files across the internet. or use shared folders if you have a LAN or even do a PPTP tunnel between machines if you want to get fancy

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Different building and not connected directly. I was suggested to use 3shape communicate but I believe it is not integrated with exocad. For now we have shared files over the internet but importing files and making New project are time consuming, when there can be some other importing method.