COMPOSITE PUCKS?

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone know someone who knows if they are selling Composite Pucks? Preferably in the west coast. If not in the west coast, anywhere else in he US would be ok too.
asking for a friend.

ty.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what kind of composite? Voco?

Simon_Vincismile

Simon_Vincismile

Reaction score
You mean the composite resin disc, just like the 98mm PMMA disc? I'm also interested about it and I only know some composite blocks. Someone told me its difficult for composite resin to make a big disc.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
You mean the composite resin disc, just like the 98mm PMMA disc? I'm also interested about it and I only know some composite blocks. Someone told me its difficult for composite resin to make a big disc.
yes... i also looked up previous post on composite discs, but so far i found that there is a company in Germany (figures, lol) that makes them. But I am looking for local or at least somewhere in the states.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Seems like it might expensive, a lot of waste from milling, maybe manufacturers dont think it would be utilized enough to mass produce.

interesting report:

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Paradigm MZ100 from 3M is used in the study, the price of the blocks that would compare to how many crowns you could get out of a puck is around $700+

J

Jeff Henderson

Reaction score
yes... i also looked up previous post on composite discs, but so far i found that there is a company in Germany (figures, lol) that makes them. But I am looking for local or at least somewhere in the states.
What is the company that makes the composite discs in Germany?

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I can suggest another German brand - Ambarino. The have also multilayer discs.