Component reference tool

Z

Zak Johnson

Reaction score
I was tired of having colossal compatibility tables so I made a tool that grabs info from a couple of manufacturers and compares suggested parts. Anyone find this useful, or is there an existing tool out there?

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
please let me know if we can help you with this....if you are referring to implant connections as in the platform and being compatible I have an extensive list and can help ensure that your information is correct. My email is [email protected].

Z

Zak Johnson

Reaction score
please let me know if we can help you with this....if you are referring to implant connections as in the platform and being compatible I have an extensive list and can help ensure that your information is correct. My email is [email protected].
I’d love to have a stab at integrating your data in to this tool!
Manual corrections don’t interest me much; this is a project in algorithm refinement but plugging more data in to those algorithms would be awesome.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
email me so we can continue the discussions and I can check if the info is correct as well - [email protected]- i noticed for example the BXL connection it states bone level is similar - it may be similar but it is not compatible with one another, the same with hiossen is not compatible with blx, nobel conical connection is not compatible with groovy or speedy

Z

Zak Johnson

Reaction score
email me so we can continue the discussions and I can check if the info is correct as well - [email protected]- i noticed for example the BXL connection it states bone level is similar - it may be similar but it is not compatible with one another, the same with hiossen is not compatible with blx, nobel conical connection is not compatible with groovy or speedy
Fixed the error in the algorithm that caused these. Let me know if you guys notice more. Also, sent you an email Keith!

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Are you going to add more manufacturers?

Z

Zak Johnson

Reaction score
Are you going to add more manufacturers?
It is designed to be infinitely expandable. What implant manufacturers are you looking for, and who makes their parts?