For Sale Complete lab set up for sell

J

James K Hesser DDS

Reaction score
I am completely new to this forum and am not sure if this is where I am to propose the following but here it is...I am a retired dentist. I did all of my own crown and bridge lab work for 40 years....pvcs, gold, refractory veneers etc. I have everything a new lab tech would need to start up a lab. I have a full set of Halo porcelain, a 10 power Bauch and Lomb microscope on a flexible arm, 3 porcelain ovens, burn out oven, pindex system, spatulator, aluminum oxide blaster, casting machine, torches etc. I am keeping my waxing instruments for making jewelry. If anyone has an interest in purchasing this to set up a lab please contact me at 580-237-8082. Enid, Oklahoma [email protected]. The proceeds from this sale will go to fund Medical Missions. Thanks for your time...Jim

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I am completely new to this forum and am not sure if this is where I am to propose the following but here it is...I am a retired dentist. I did all of my own crown and bridge lab work for 40 years....pvcs, gold, refractory veneers etc. I have everything a new lab tech would need to start up a lab. I have a full set of Halo porcelain, a 10 power Bauch and Lomb microscope on a flexible arm, 3 porcelain ovens, burn out oven, pindex system, spatulator, aluminum oxide blaster, casting machine, torches etc. I am keeping my waxing instruments for making jewelry. If anyone has an interest in purchasing this to set up a lab please contact me at 580-237-8082. Enid, Oklahoma [email protected]. The proceeds from this sale will go to fund Medical Missions. Thanks for your time...Jim
Greetings Earthiling! Welcome!
You'll need a few posts before you are able to put up pictures, which are sure to be wanted.
How about introducing yourself and tell about your experiences? https://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/forums/introduce-yourself.30/

doug

doug

Reaction score
Isn't Enid near an Air Force base? I would think that you could find a dental tech there who is getting ready to separate from the service that would be really interested.