Compatible with Zimmer?

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just picked up a new client who uses ADIN Touareg™-S spiral implant (internal hex)
Does anybody restore this implant? it looks very similar to biohorizon and zimmer is it the same internal connection?
cheers
Adam

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Contact Implant Direct and ask them. I use the Legacy series for Zimmer/BioHorizions.

http://www.implantdirect.com/legacy3
implant_legacy3.png

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I know MIS implants are compatible with Zimmer. I have a a MIS Standard, anyone know for sure if that is the zimmer TSV 3.5?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hi,
I have just picked up a new client who uses ADIN Touareg™-S spiral implant (internal hex)
Does anybody restore this implant? it looks very similar to biohorizon and zimmer is it the same internal connection?
cheers
Adam
Adam,
Did you figure out if these are Zimmer clones?

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
this is a zimmer clone as well as MIS seven - same platforms 3.5/4.5
where these company differ is with the 3.3d/ 3.0 platform implants which are proprietary
in other words for the Adin implant you can use Zimmer, BioHorizons, AB, Implant Direct Legacy and other 3.5 platform components and will be compatible as well as the screw and the 050 hex driver...

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
Adam,
Did you figure out if these are Zimmer clones?
Hi 2thm8kr,
Apologies for such a late response but as others have said yes they are compatible, also adins other system is compatible with nobel active
regards

M

medexp

Reaction score
Are AB implants are compatible with zimmer?

Top Bottom