Come see the new Asiga 3D Printers at the Whip Mix booths at the 2017 Chicago meetings!!!

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Whip Mix Corporation would like to invite you to come see the new Asiga 3D Printers displayed at the Whip Mix booths at the 2017 Chicago meetings! We will have units at all of our booths in Chicago including the AES and AAFP meetings, CDS meeting, as well as the Lab Day meeting. Stop by the Whip Mix booth to ask any questions you may have about the Asiga 3D Printers, our 3D Printing Resins, and check out some of the samples we have available showing the capabilities of this amazing 3D printer. Below is a link to a video showing the different models Whip Mix now has available.

If you would be interested in attending any of our clinics that will be held at the Lab Day show in Chicago, please register for the clinic on the link below. All classes are good for CE credits (see link below for more detail),but seating will be limited so please reserve your spot today!!

http://info.whipmix.com/registration-2017-whip-mix-lab-day-clinics

We hope to see you there!!!

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Don't miss this opportunity to see the Asiga 3D printers in action at Chicago!!

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Yes! To assist you properly, I would need to know which country you are from or referring to?

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Just a sneak peak of some of the custom impression trays from the Asiga printer using VeriTray resin. We will have several types of models, surgical guides and splints, castable models at the shows. Stop by and see us!!

biodentg

biodentg

Yes! To assist you properly, I would need to know which country you are from or referring to?
Hi Matt, I will introduce myself at the Chicago meeting next week and I will further explain my situation. Thank you

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Great! Hope we get to meet!?! I will be working CDS Thursday and Friday, and Lab Day on Saturday. But if you happen to stop by our Lab Day booth and I am not there, Sherri or Chris should be able to help you.

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Some more 3D printing today with the Asiga Pro2 75 prepping for Chicago. RPD's, bridges and single units! Stop by the Whip Mix booth and check out some of our models from the Asiga 3D Printers!!

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

One last sneak peak of models from the Asiga 3D Printer prior to Chicago Lab Day. Stop by the Whip Mix booth to see all of the models we have on display from the Asiga 3D Printer and pick up your own sample model from the Asiga Pro2 75 3D printer. Hope to see you all there!!

rlhhds

rlhhds

One last sneak peak of models from the Asiga 3D Printer prior to Chicago Lab Day. Stop by the Whip Mix booth to see all of the models we have on display from the Asiga 3D Printer and pick up your own sample model from the Asiga Pro2 75 3D printer. Hope to see you all there!!

How long did that take to grow?

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

How long did that take to grow?
Approximately 5 hours. The stack pictured above is 120mm tall. The Asiga Pro2 series will print up to 200mm on the Z axis (heighth) You could print models even faster than what we printed this stack. Our settings were 50 microns on the z axis per layer, and we double exposed each layer with light (which creates a super smooth texture),which decreased the time from the typical 2 seconds or so per layer to around 3.5-4 seconds per layer. Which ultimately took much longer to print the entire model than normal. I would say you could achieve the same results with single exposure to light per layer in about 3.5-4 hours.

L

labtek

Whip Mix Corporation would like to invite you to come see the new Asiga 3D Printers displayed at the Whip Mix booths at the 2017 Chicago meetings! We will have units at all of our booths in Chicago including the AES and AAFP meetings, CDS meeting, as well as the Lab Day meeting. Stop by the Whip Mix booth to ask any questions you may have about the Asiga 3D Printers, our 3D Printing Resins, and check out some of the samples we have available showing the capabilities of this amazing 3D printer. Below is a link to a video showing the different models Whip Mix now has available.

If you would be interested in attending any of our clinics that will be held at the Lab Day show in Chicago, please register for the clinic on the link below. All classes are good for CE credits (see link below for more detail),but seating will be limited so please reserve your spot today!!

http://info.whipmix.com/registration-2017-whip-mix-lab-day-clinics

We hope to see you there!!!
What is the retail price for each of the asiga 3d printers you have?

L

labtek

What is the count of models on this job. i.e. how many full arches, quadrants, etc.

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

What is the count of models on this job. i.e. how many full arches, quadrants, etc.
This is only a 120mm stack pictured above, the printer will print up to 200mm. On the picture above, I counted:

Top Row: 4 complete full arch models (upper and lower)
Second row: 10 quads and 10 dies
bottom row:2 complete full arch (upper and lower),2 quads with 2 dies, and 2- 6 unit models (upper and lower) with articulator attachment

Essentially you could build another layer or two of models onto one print, up to 200MM, but due to time constraints of the quickly approcahing Chicago Shows, we shortened the print to 120 MM and placed the top layer of full arch models vertically instead of horizontally....

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

The other day we printed a full 200mm stack of surgical guides and were able to fit 48 full arch surgical guides on one print. Took about 7-8 hours total to print those surgical guides.

L

labtek

The other day we printed a full 200mm stack of surgical guides and were able to fit 48 full arch surgical guides on one print. Took about 7-8 hours total to print those surgical guides.
which asiga model is equivalent to the formlabs 2?

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

which asiga model is equivalent to the formlabs 2?
The Asiga Pro2 75 has a similar size build plate compared to the Form Labs 2, but the Asiga printer can print up to 200MM on the Z axis, where the Formlabs can only print up to 175MM on the Z axis.... The Asiga prints at a MUCH higher accuracy than the Form Labs 2 printer. The Form Labs 2 prints at 140 micron, vs. the Asiga Pro2 75 prints at 75 microns of accuracy. I suggest checking out this Blog post from Sherri Weatherby comparing the Asiga Printers to the Form Labs and other competitor printers to see the pros and cons... Link below:

http://info.whipmix.com/why-invest-in-3d-printing

Let me know if you have anymore questions

L

labtek

The Asiga Pro2 75 has a similar size build plate compared to the Form Labs 2, but the Asiga printer can print up to 200MM on the Z axis, where the Formlabs can only print up to 175MM on the Z axis.... The Asiga prints at a MUCH higher accuracy than the Form Labs 2 printer. The Form Labs 2 prints at 140 micron, vs. the Asiga Pro2 75 prints at 75 microns of accuracy. I suggest checking out this Blog post from Sherri Weatherby comparing the Asiga Printers to the Form Labs and other competitor printers to see the pros and cons... Link below:

http://info.whipmix.com/why-invest-in-3d-printing

Let me know if you have anymore questions
the form lab 2 is less than 4000 dollars , what is the suggested retail price for the asiga pro2

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom