Chitubox resin parameters for Bego Varseo resins

J

jack1

Reaction score
Can anyone provide parameters for Bego resins to be used with Chitubox software? I am trying Varseowax cad/cast and Varseo temp on Elegoo Mars 3 printer, any help would be highly appreciated 🙏, also let’s talk about your experiences with different resins and affordable 3D printers,

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Use the exposure test prints. They use minimum amount of resin

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Not for much, but if I’m thinking up a name for my product or company, chitbox would get scratched off the list pretty fast.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Not for much, but if I’m thinking up a name for my product or company, chitbox would get scratched off the list pretty fast.
And you should have heard some of the other names they came up with that were rejected, during the brainstorming meeting.
This was the best they could come up with?! :)

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Can anyone provide parameters for Bego resins to be used with Chitubox software? I am trying Varseowax cad/cast and Varseo temp on Elegoo Mars 3 printer, any help would be highly appreciated 🙏, also let’s talk about your experiences with different resins and affordable 3D printers,
If it’s a validated for your printer then call the manufacturers. Somebody in a dark office in the corner will have the answer. God knows they don’t make it easy to find.

Top Bottom