China

L

labdude

Reaction score
I just got this in the mail today. Quite a flashy folder goody full of info, this is only the price list.

Crown and Bridge...Removables too!!

Fire away!!!!
chinapricelist.jpg

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
geez whiz........27.50 for a sample of the local chinese LEAD, or better yet, how about a nice sampling of the local Chinese BACTERIA, if your not satisfied, I'm sure for a few extra dollars they will be more than happy to include any disease, virus, plague, carcinogenic known to man kind............Oh boy, I can't wait to use them, maybe for kicks we can try to get it to look like a tooth.......okay whatever, stupid chicoms.

CloudPeakDL

CloudPeakDL

Reaction score
$125 for a denture I supply the teeth; wonder what it looks like. Only $50 for thier garbage acrylic. Scarry stuff.

Pronto

Pronto

Reaction score
We put the CDT stickers on every outgoing box saying "made in the USA". I have no respect for any doctor that uses a china lab.:mad:

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Here you are 2 strange pictures about chinese dental laboratory
china lab.jpg china lab 2..jpg

CloudPeakDL

CloudPeakDL

Reaction score
- Wonder what the daily wage is for this sweat shop?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Here you are 2 strange pictures about chinese dental laboratory

Looks like a beautiful and well organized production lab to me.

I would imagine fewer than 1% of all the labs in the US are ever this clean or well organized.

In my dreams my lab is kept that clean and well staffed.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Looks like a beautiful and well organized production lab to me.

I would imagine fewer than 1% of all the labs in the US are ever this clean or well organized.

In my dreams my lab is kept that clean and well staffed.
John you notice the elevation the pics were taken from. Ill bet a Chinese days salery that was taken from the observation post where the armed guards sit all day and night long.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
- Wonder what the daily wage is for this sweat shop?

3 bowls of rice a day. Acually they are probably lucky to have work, even if it is for the comminust government run dental labs.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Every one of them has either 4 or 5 green pans on their shelf and one red pan on their bench.

Not even one head is turned in that pic. I bet there is some weasel walking around with a stick saying "You too slow", then WHACK. "You go faster".

Id say these people work in fear. Probably of being beat and being kicked out of the city.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Fear.
It's a great motivator.
Our leaders regularly give us something to fear, for various numerous reasons.
Fear of down sizing in large labs is most likely very real right now.
Thing is, those "down sized" can do their own lab, take some of that local business, and do better for themselves in the long run.

B

bdg

Reaction score
Thing is, those "down sized" can do their own lab, take some of that local business, and do better for themselves in the long run.
Aint Capitalism GREAT!

L

labdude

Reaction score
So....how do you really feel Crwnmakr????