China shares it's love

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Here's a video for all of you that came out last week. Thought I'd share it with you.
I-Team: Toxic Teeth|ABC 7 News

Then the Ohio lady that sparked all this, finally speaks out here
WBNS-10TV Video, Central Ohio's News Leader

Then their is hope.......check out what South Africa is doing if any Dental Technician supplies crowns from China.....Jail
IOL: Chinese crowns make dental visits deadly

Damn, South African's don't screw around.....lol

Either way, just trying to keep you all informed, enjoy!!!

95 years

Reaction score
Test your crowns

Brian,

Test your crowns for lead and you will find that the crowns that you are sending to your DRS have LEAD in them. Just call any porcelain manufacturer and ask them if they have tested their raw materials or better yet get your crowns TESTED FOR LEAD. Two glasses of water will put more lead in your body than any crown will in a lifetime. Please let me know your results and relax as we are local too. No more ZIPPERHEAD comments, no more fooling around, just the pure nitty gritty and the one that wanted to pop my head off is more than welcome to try. By the way, our crowns were recently tested.

Papa Bob/CDT/BMF:cool:

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Oh great, another toughguy troll on the internet......go figure. and Bob, 490 pmm of Lead in a crown, minus the bacteria, would mean that my water would have to be some type of a solid, which it isn't. Some times it's easier not to say anything that you have no clue about then open your mouth and remove all doubt.....as for popping your head off, you can always flex your muscles and indulge yourself on my doorstep, preferably with a burka on.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Hi Bob,
Interesting statements.
You got any data to back up your claims about lead in water, or lead in crowns???
Lead testing of crowns from over seas was done and found to be the problem. Have you missed the links that show this?? As well as the data within those links???
Your argument is impedent (limp),being just yours words with no back up data.
Mike.

95 years

Reaction score
Tests

Yes,

Ivoclar has done extensive testing and I have been in touch with them regarding their results. My comment about two glasses of water will put more lead in your body than having a crown in your mouth comes directly from three sources. One of them being the CDC, then also the ADA, and Ivoclar.

You can probably do your own research but it will be released to the public soon and certainly to us Laboratories.

Whomever my little AHOLE friend is, it's time to grow up butt head.

Bob :)

95 years

Reaction score
LabGuy

Hey Labguy,

Where is your doorstep?

Bob

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
717 N. Dougherty St.
Wichita, KS
please indulge me

L

labdude

Reaction score
This type of behavior will not be tolerated here. Your implication of data is still no data at all.
Aside from the point however, point being this......
You come here, your first post is rude.
You have made a total of 7 posts, every one is abusive.
This site is created for laboratories to share information and knowledge, not to just show up and be abusive.
I have aloud you to stay in the hope that you would participate in a friendly manner, instead your post are nothing but abusive from the very first one.
Clean it up or your gone.
Mike.

95 years

Reaction score
Cleaned up

Hey Mike,

Consider it done. It will be clean.
Check out the details that I posted regarding the lead as it is a big concern in our business that I have been apart of for 35 years. I tested my crowns and found them to contain lead, thus the call to Ivoclar as they have tested all their own materials and found the lead in their stuff. If you are tired of this subject than this is the end of it and we will move on.

Bob:)

L

labdude

Reaction score
You posted details where??? I see no links here.
I don't tire of the subject, it is a major concern just starting to be dealt with.

95 years

Reaction score
out

Screw you *******s and as for the marine in Kansas, if I ever go to the God forsaken town that you live in I will look you up. See what you could do to a crazy Viet Vet. New York out.

No need to respond till you Grow up

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
awww, the troll couldn't take it.......cry baby.

L

labdude

Reaction score
95 years posts still seem to be here.
I hope they stay as an example of how to get yourself a vacation from DLN.
If they don't stay for some technical reason, bummer.
I really like to see folks like this dig themselves a nice deep hole. Great support he has shown for overseas work ain't it?
Anyhow, he's not gone permanently, just a 1 year ban.
He may show up under another name before 1 year, then he gets a permanent ban each and every time he shows up.
This is a great example of poor behavior on many levels, may it stay as an example to future people who come here just to be foolish and make trouble.
Stellar Patrol,
Mike.

Top Bottom