Chicago 2014 News and Knowledge

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Sevan...hated I missed you man. Would have been nice to sit down to some good pizza and chat. Maybe next time. Was that your cell number I called you on that time? I think I still have it.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I had a great time, met up with a ton of good peeps (Al., Shawn Nowak, Doug Jackson, Bob Hicks, Chris from Preat, Rayne from Evident, Aaron from Bego, and many more that post on here). I missed a few, went to catch up with the CAP folks, (but their room was way too busy for my broad shoulders :p). I think the biggest thing was that one of my sole intentions for the show was to get a milling machine, but the more I learned about them and unfortunately their limitations we decided to get more information from the better milling centers out there and use those milling centers for the time being. Some of the milling centers out there are really doing some great stuff and can keep up with the market demand faster than we can as a small to medium lab as it pertains to our business model.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
good call

buy a printer instead

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
I was there Friday night! Can't believe I left anything for you!! WOW I ate enough for about 10 people!

Man....it was good wasn't it?! My favorite meat was the.....umm....they ALL were good!

Top Bottom