Cheapest dental milling machine

RockyMark

RockyMark

Reaction score
Hey there, I think Lava Mills are cheap and easy to use. Also, a little maintenance keeps them working for many years. It is one of the most trusted option available. I think you can go for it.

C

coris

Reaction score
Roland DGA offers 2 mills for the dental market: The DWX-30 is a 4 axis unit for wax and zirconia. The DWX-50 is a 5 axis unit with automatic tool changer and support for wax, zirconia and PMMA. They are sold through local resellers around the US and around the world. In the US the prices are $19,995 (DWX-30) and $29,995 (DWX-50).
You can learn more about the products at the company website or feel free to send me a message.

Just a thought - for some applications like RPD or implant bars I have swapped using metal for high strength plastic (juvora) which i can mill on a Roland dwx50

Y

yogender_negi

Reaction score
may i change your opinions about cheap dental machines? there's a new company in town, Dental Automations, whose dental milling starts from like $9800. I have the metal milling model, which had cost me around $19000! i've used the machine for about 9 months now, no problems till date. if you want to buy a cheap dental machine, this is the best machine. in india, this company has many satisfied customers. here's their facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/dentalautomations. give it a try guys, they've got very good products

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
0.jpg

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Scot,

You have been bashing the DWX-50 for over a year now. Everyone that has one is very happy with it. In fact, they are starting to buy their second and third units. It's all about return on investment Scot. Have a nice weekend.

-Glenn

we have 4 and probably will be going to 6 very soon.

Great to hear.

Must be magic.

You certianly must understand my points.

They are all very valid.

99% of CNC mills on the market are not like that mill for a reason.

They have cast frame or better, real rails, ball-screws, linear encoders along the ridig frame, PLC computer dedicated to the mill, not a home-style PC..etc etc....

if i were milling bars all day long then I agree with you 100%. But why do i need a HAAS to mill zirconia/ wax crowns?

I respect your passion for a good mill, but as a lab...the rolands make so much sense. Cheap Spindle replacements, parts are pretty easy to fix...even the tension belts are actually not that bad. And they can be run 24 hours pretty much (we practically do).

I nor most of the people on these forums will never know what you know and what you can put together....however, just like i wouldn't buy an Aventador to make deliveries, I wouldn't buy a Roters or Haas for a Zirconia crown that is already being marked down to sh!t by Jimmy.

although it would be cool to have an aventador as a local delivery car

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, get over it.

mza_8304069288462099090.100x100-75.jpg

ah, you are digging up posts from almost TWO YEARS AGO, as if it were yesterday??

Get over what?

What ever it was, I think I am fine now...?

Have you seen me talking about Roland any this year?

(no.)

You seem to react quite a bit tardy, if I may say so. Maybe you are a tard?

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
we have 4 and probably will be going to 6 very soon.

if i were milling bars all day long then I agree with you 100%. But why do i need a HAAS to mill zirconia/ wax crowns?

I respect your passion for a good mill, but as a lab...the rolands make so much sense. Cheap Spindle replacements, parts are pretty easy to fix...even the tension belts are actually not that bad. And they can be run 24 hours pretty much (we practically do).

I nor most of the people on these forums will never know what you know and what you can put together....however, just like i wouldn't buy an Aventador to make deliveries, I wouldn't buy a Roters or Haas for a Zirconia crown that is already being marked down to sh!t by Jimmy.

although it would be cool to have an aventador as a local delivery car

Did I ever say a HAAS is for Zirconia? I never use mine for Zr.

My statements were about the construction of most ALL CNC mills on the planet vs/ a Roland.

Nothing I said was wrong.

Last edited:
jackjabbour

jackjabbour

Reaction score
I love my Roland DWX-50…..and i bought mine used with scratches all over it and it runs great!! Great Company!!!

Top Bottom