Changing exocad resellers

J

John C

Reaction score
Exocad has a policy that if you want to change reseller you fill out the request form listing your current reseller, who you want to switch to and the reason for the switch. Sounds easy right? Well the lame part is the reseller you werent happy with needs to sign off on the switch. They were poor communicators, slow to respond etc... now, after already paying to upgrade exocad to Valetta, im waiting for the old reseller to sign off before the new one can install it..and to further complicate it, my original reseller signed me up with a european dongle. Things shouldnt have to be that hard. Its like dealing with government.

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
I had the same problem, but a dude from that other place helped me out. Give him a call.

doug

doug

Reaction score
If they, your current reseller, doesn't reply within 2 weeks you can get the license transferred no problem

J

John C

Reaction score
If they, your current reseller, doesn't reply within 2 weeks you can get the license transferred no problem
Thats what I thought. But was told that doesnt apply because it is a european dongle

C

charles007

Reaction score
John, send me a pm, I think I can help