Cerec inlab scanner



Full Member
Do I have to buy cerec inlab scanner to accept work from a dentist who has a cerec inlab? And should I buy the milling too or can send the work to my VHF S1 milling? Thanks


Active Member
Full Member
To accept Cerecfoles you need Inlabsoftware. to mill it in your S1 you have to import the cerecfiles into inlab SW and export to stl and do construction in you cad softweare, or do construction in inlabsoftare and export the files as *stl to your cam of S1.
Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom