Help Wanted Ceramist - St. Petersburg, FL

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
Head, hands, heart.

Anyone in the lab business will tell you that these are the essential qualities one must posses to become a great ceramist. Skill alone isn’t enough. 4Points is looking for that next up-and-coming ceramist to work with our top-tier price level clients. Perhaps you’re someone who wants to do world-class ceramics but you find yourself stuck in an environment at your workplace that doesn’t allow you to fulfill your maximum potential. You have the drive and the foresight to be a lifelong student but you find yourself stymied by an employer who doesn’t share the same passion. You want to work in a lab where innovation is built on a foundation of timeless fundamentals, and learn how to incorporate those fundamentals into your own work. Maybe you just need a change from the gray North to the white sand beaches and 300+ days of sunshine of St. Petersburg, and not have to settle for being a cog in a big-box lab.

We know that continuing education is essential to anyone’s growth, our teaching center is the home of the Masters and Rebels Seminar Series that’s hosted Al Hodges, Jared Fielding, Lucas Lammott, 2 more ceramic superstars this year, with the finale coming on March 28 - 30 of 2018.

“Building value through values” is at the heart of the 4Points business model and culture; happiness at work has a way of manifesting itself into the final product, and we want to produce esthetic and long-lasting smiles. If this describes you, then help us help our doctors create beautiful smiles and enjoy happy patients. If you know someone that wants to fulfill their full potential please forward this to them. Please send your resumé to [email protected], all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Is it that hard to find a ceramist in the bay area nowadays?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'd be happy to take the job from Jan. To March.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
When do they hibernate?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Frig, I'll need danger pay and free sneakers then.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I hear they prefer birkenstocks with white knee socks...Vroam

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I get the feeling you folks don't want me there.:(

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks Doris, I'll need all my digits for my new job with Rick.