CERAMILL THERM 3 ERROR E11 HEATING OFF

V

Vlad Popescu

Reaction score
Hello guys! I have a problem with my sintering oven from Amann Girrbach , the Ceramill Therm 3 . In the middle of the sintering program an error occured and says this :
OK: Temperature Oven and PCB
E11 : HEATING OFF

Can anyone please help me ASAP! Thank you

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
sounds like you might have a bad heating element or over time of heating an cooling, the connections that you put on at top of machine to connect all elements to same circuit could have a loose nut/bolt. I would carefully disconnect each element and pull them out and inspect each one for any cracks. if you dont notice any cracks make sure all your nuts/bolts connecting each element together is nice and tight and that you have 2 washers for each bolt to get a secure connection. We had the same issue, and it first was one of our connections wasnt tight enough and then a few months down the road, ended up inspecting the elements and noticed two of them had cracks. so we replaced all 4 elements(which is recommended) and havent had any issues since. Hope this helps

V

Vlad Popescu

Reaction score
Hello ! thanks for the reply! We solved the problem! indeed it was one of the elements, it had cracks all over it and i replaced all 4 of them ! Thanks Again !