Sold Ceramill Motion Mill, Map 300, exocad, hyperdent

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Amann Girrbach Ceramill motion 1 mill, with D shape holder. Ive also got a barely used Map 300 scanner with exocad. The mill runs on hyperdent or exocam, both are included on a PC. Also included is the airstream suction unit. This is everything you need to get started milling but the sintering oven. I would like to sell everything together. PM me an offer or for more info, domestic shipping in the US only. Thanks!

S

shico999

Reaction score
do you have sintering furnace for sale

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
no sorry Im keeping it as a backup.

S

shico999

Reaction score
do you know anyone have sintering furnace for sale with good price and condition

B

basler

Reaction score
do you know anyone have sintering furnace for sale with good price and condition
I have oven that I pick up from Affinity months ago as a back up but never had a chance to sit down and exaly fix it and have it run It should be an straight forward fix but i never had time small kids do that to you.......
I even ordered new heating elements I ve put them in and never return to it to finish the project .BangheadBanghead

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes still for sale. Shipping in the US only please.

A

Amazeable

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum... sorry...how can I PM you with questions?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum... sorry...how can I PM you with questions?

Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

You are still too new to be able to start PMs or 'conversations' as the site software calls it.

Every member at first has theor posts screened. You'll need at least 5 posts in the areas that count for that to stop, for PMs priviledge and image uploading to be added to your account abilities.

Maybe go introdude yourself in the introductions sub-forum?

Anyone with PM rights can start one with you.

These things are to prevent marketing spamers from coming in and sending lots of pm sales attempts and posting all over.

places that don't increae your post count are the testing area, classifieds area, and forum help area.

Hope this helps. Putting @ in front of a username will give that user an alert that they were mentioned. You are welcome to put @JMN to notify me that you need assistance or have questions until yourstatus changes. After thst you are invited to contact me by PM if any firther assistance is required.

Happy days to you. Thanks for joining the place. Make sure to check out the resources section near the top (Home, Forums, etc,....Resources) if you have not already. If you have somethong useful to add feel free to do so.

Dorota

Dorota

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Amann Girrbach Ceramill motion 1 mill, with D shape holder. Ive also got a barely used Map 300 scanner with exocad. The mill runs on hyperdent or exocam, both are included on a PC. Also included is the airstream suction unit. This is everything you need to get started milling but the sintering oven. I would like to sell everything together. PM me an offer or for more info, domestic shipping in the US only. Thanks!
How much different is it from Ceramill 2 . I want to buy my first mill but I am not familiar with neither. What are the differences and how dos it compare to Roland DWX 51D . I can't find much ionformation on Ceramill 1 when I Google search

C

Chad Gardner

Reaction score
Is this still for sale and if so how much?

U

ugljanac

Reaction score
Affinity do you need 98 holder for motion 1? Message me if you need

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
BUMP still for sale

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im boxing it up and putting it on a pallet this week, then it will be on ebay. The last update was from maybe a year ago or so. It has the Knut miller library module and the virtual articulator module. PM me an offer!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Bump any interest?, this is a great little mill

D

Drpaul

Reaction score
Pm me if it's still available
Kindest regards
Paul

Affinity