Ceramill Mikro 5x vs Roland DWX-52D

tehnik

tehnik

Ratings
16 2
Hi all!

So what do you think, which one is better for zirconia, wax an PMMA. I currently have Roland DWX-52DC and thinkig about sexond milling machine. I have offer for both systems. Ceramill is more expensive so I want to know is it actually better or its just the name that costs?

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Ratings
30 2
Hi all!

So what do you think, which one is better for zirconia, wax an PMMA. I currently have Roland DWX-52DC and thinkig about sexond milling machine. I have offer for both systems. Ceramill is more expensive so I want to know is it actually better or its just the name that costs?
If you get a second roland you should be able to use the same suction now and use the same CAM software which will bring the cost down and minimize training on a new machine. Plus you can use the same tools for your second machine. The mikro requires its own tools and CAM software but it is faster and more sturdy than a roland but it uses it's own CAM software. The Roland may be a better option for you at this point unless you are planning on upgrading to a Motion 2. Thank you

Jesse

G

grantoz

Ratings
811 56
roland ,as it has sexond .who wouldnt want sexond in their milling options. can i say sexond again please.but i would get the roland anyway im not that shallow .

D

DentalDen

Ratings
I’m in the same boat I have a 3shape d850 and I’m looking to buy a Rolland or a Mikro 5x I like both and I think the Rolland software costs less per year ? Please help I want to buy one ASAP im super excited but don’t want to buy the wrong one
Thanks
Dennis

A

A. M.

Ratings
I’m in the same boat I have a 3shape d850 and I’m looking to buy a Rolland or a Mikro 5x I like both and I think the Rolland software costs less per year ? Please help I want to buy one ASAP im super excited but don’t want to buy the wrong one
Thanks
Dennis

I had the same question last year, went with the Mikro 5X... no regrets! Happy with the mill. Very good, and fast!

D

DentalDen

Ratings
Ok thanks A.M. I’m thinking the same the more I study them the Girbach seems to be faster and better quality
Thanks for your feedback
I had the same question last year, went with the Mikro 5X... no regrets! Happy with the mill. Very good, and fast!

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!