Ceramill Matik

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
So are there users in here? How is the machine working? Does it really clean itself? How long are the burs lasting (at IDS they were using only non coated burs for zirconia)? Do you recommend it?

O

oscar102624

Reaction score
It's a really good mill, it does clean it self after every job we use it for wet and Zirconia which is so its nice that we don't have to clean it our self every time. Also after its done milling it blows out air onto the puck/fixture before putting it back into the holder which is nice because you don't have to do it your self. We have not had any issues with it we use it 24hrs a day and 6days a week. Love the fact that it runs over night with no issues. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or will like to see some pictures or videos.

J

Jonathanp

Reaction score
It's a really good mill, it does clean it self after every job we use it for wet and Zirconia which is so its nice that we don't have to clean it our self every time. Also after its done milling it blows out air onto the puck/fixture before putting it back into the holder which is nice because you don't have to do it your self. We have not had any issues with it we use it 24hrs a day and 6days a week. Love the fact that it runs over night with no issues. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or will like to see some pictures or videos.
Hi Oscar, i was about to go for a Matik but i just heard some bad comments about the Ceramill Motion 2... Are you a long time user of ceramil products... For how many times you are using the Matik?

Thank you!

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
I have a Motion 2 and all I've ever heard are good things......
What were the bad comments?
My Motion 2 has worked awesome...

Top Bottom