Reaction score
Yeah !!!!! stick it to the man , lol :)
seagull.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
BangheadBangheadBanghead
Came in this AM to a dead furnace.. Wish I wouldve ordered a backup element.. This is the last of 3 that I have changed so hopefully Im good now, but I have to order an expensive one from zahn and get it next day'd over.. Argh

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
BangheadBangheadBanghead
Came in this AM to a dead furnace.. Wish I wouldve ordered a backup element.. This is the last of 3 that I have changed so hopefully Im good now, but I have to order an expensive one from zahn and get it next day'd over.. Argh
Oweeeee!

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
BangheadBangheadBanghead
Oh Man ! ,,,, Right, now you need to order a full set of spares from 'Sandvik' before you forget . lol , you know i'm right :)
it dept.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I know, Ive got a backup oven too but its in FL.. I need it shipped out west but it will cost a ton. :arghh:

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ok so I got if for $430 from zahn.. Esthetic professionals has them for $452 and offered 10% off and free shipping, if anyone else needs one quick.

J

Johan Ehlers

Reaction score
Also, never buy elements for that thing from amann.. they are marked up 4-5x. I can get you a part # from the mfg.[/QUOTE

Hi I am based in South Africa. Can you help me with elements for the ceramill therm and at what price?

L

llaguador

Reaction score
I have old version of ceramill therm. everytime it reaches the temperature of 1000 degree celcius , there is error 180 and 181. anyone knows what it means?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive never seen an error like that on mine, have you looked in the book? As far as I know there are basically only the elements or the thermocouple that can go out. If its not heating up with the rate rise of the program, it will say 'trac'. That is usually when an element has gone bad.
There isnt much to these ovens when you open them up, some fuses you can test , and some relays that could go out. My money is on the thermocouple, it doesnt know how to control the temp when it gets really hot. Call garland, they will know.