Ceramco porcelain

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with using ceramco porcelain layering emax coping or doing a facial cutback and layering the facial. Just looking at the options, trying to get a nicer look with emax. Any advice would be appreciated. I think it's called Celtra Ceram.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
There are many reasons to not like ivoclar, the esthetic quality of their ceramics is not one of them...what is it you want to achieve that you are not happy with?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
why not just get Miyo? emax and others are great, kicking them up a notch doesnt need to be hard

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
why not just get Miyo? emax and others are great, kicking them up a notch doesnt need to be hard
Yeah I tried some of it, I like it ok just thinking about doing more of a layered emax. I don't press them we have them milled. Mostly full contour but occasionally I want to do somthing more esthetic especially in the anterior region.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah I tried some of it, I like it ok just thinking about doing more of a layered emax. I don't press them we have them milled. Mostly full contour but occasionally I want to do somthing more esthetic especially in the anterior region.
then just go with emax ceram. lots of options, just as beautiful as the next.

R

Rajashree2347

Reaction score
emax can give you a very good shade match.

Top Bottom