Case Presentation

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If it's an implant, make the tissue conform to the restoration.

Different strokes I guess.. My Drs tend to frown upon pink tissue turning white..

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Different strokes I guess.. My Drs tend to frown upon pink tissue turning white..
It only blanches for a few minutes. It's more hygienic for the patient and easier to access to clean the cement if retained that way. If your clients want mushrooms they can have them.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Hmmmm2 ..all this talk of LSD and shrooms.. are you on a bender this weekend?

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
Emax multi bl2. Trying some vertical cutbacks with lisi. Thin facial cutback on rest of design.
In reference to some of my last posts about multi, I switched to speedvest from ceravety and that solved my thermal cracking problems with multi ingot. I'm interested in how much vertical framework reduction others are comfortable with for their anteriors?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
How's the value in situ?

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
How's the value in situ?

Really nice. Had slight low on one of the centrals:( multi is my goto for holding value now. Not using mt's at all now. I'll be watching new initial material. Hope it's the answer for value and greying issues and that they make a multi.

A

adl

Reaction score
Emax multi bl2. Trying some vertical cutbacks with lisi. Thin facial cutback on rest of design.
In reference to some of my last posts about multi, I switched to speedvest from ceravety and that solved my thermal cracking problems with multi ingot. I'm interested in how much vertical framework reduction others are comfortable with for their anteriors?

View attachment 20996 View attachment 20997 View attachment 20998 View attachment 20999 View attachment 21000 View attachment 21001 View attachment 21002
Nice job!!!.As far as vertical reduction I go 1.5 mm.

A

aqdental

Reaction score

View attachment 20996 View attachment 20997 View attachment 20998 View attachment 20999 View attachment 21000 View attachment 21001 View attachment 21002
Nice work. What putty are you using?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Beautiful work Dentalmike, I just question the decision to splint all these units together. Is there any concern for breakage?

Last edited:
D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
Beautiful work Dentalmike, I just question the decision to splint all thread units together. Is there any concern for breakage?

Thanks dmonwaxa. Nothing splinted. Wax photos were before separation. If I splinted a case like this, would do slight facial layering or stain only. I have cases that are outside recommended design that are good so far, some 4-5 yrs. no disasters yet, probably due more to Emax than me lol.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Great! I wasn't so sure about that....ha ha! I kinda figured they were seperated, from the wax photo and the back lighted photo showing the transmitted light.. Super... Just love the opalescence.