Carestream

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
My largest account just bought their IOS. I have 3shape. What will I need to receive , mark margins and forward the case to a lab for model making ? Thanks

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Just a standard .stl import. Model builder if you want a model.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
All scan model builder, but for the cost of getting just that, update your dongle to complete restorative, you get all the modules minus ortho and implant studio for maybe 700 more then the primary design seat at renewal. Call your reseller and inquire about it. Also of you already have some oil ther module it might be cheaper to upgrade.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
All scan model builder, but for the cost of getting just that, update your dongle to complete restorative, you get all the modules minus ortho and implant studio for maybe 700 more then the primary design seat at renewal. Call your reseller and inquire about it. Also of you already have some oil ther module it might be cheaper to upgrade.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My only additional modual is abutment designer. which I just purchased back in February. Both up for renwal 6/01/2018

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Setup your case in dental manager, instead of scanning, import scans, prep, then antag. and hope theyre in occlusion. If you want a model then you choose that option when you set it up.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Setup your case in dental manager, instead of scanning, import scans, prep, then antag. and hope theyre in occlusion. If you want a model then you choose that option when you set it up.
So in your scenerio I can create a modeless crown with no additional software ? .and what happened to your team the last 2 games ? ..pulling for you guys ,sorta, One because of Yzerman but then again an excuse for him to return to the Wings would be nice.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
So in your scenerio I can create a modeless crown with no additional software ? .and what happened to your team the last 2 games ? ..pulling for you guys sorta, One because of Yzerman but then again an excuse for him to return to the Wings would

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
oopps ... didnt mean to do that....thats what happens when yopu come back to the computer after a phone call.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
My largest account just bought their IOS. I have 3shape. What will I need to receive , mark margins and forward the case to a lab for model making ? Thanks
got a client or two considering this option later this year. i might be making the switch to exocad and moving away from 3shape....but i like the info anyway

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, so long as you can import a scan, should be a standard feature.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
all you need is to be able to receive an stl file carestream is one of the easiest to use you will get a portal at no charge.i recommend carestream to all my clients.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Yes, accepting Carestream is easy and straight forward.