Captek cases

A

AaronR

Reaction score
another example of our EnvisionTec duplicated printed die, with the Digital Captek coping and a lingual view of the coping on EnvisionTec die and also seated on master die. Copings are made with our reinforcement designs along with a great fit from printed die to master die.

EnvisionTec die.JPG Coping on ET die.JPG lingual view ET die.JPG lingual view master die.JPG reinforcement.jpg reinforcement struts (1).jpg
EnvisionTec die.JPG Coping on ET die.JPG lingual view ET die.JPG lingual view master die.JPG reinforcement.jpg reinforcement struts (1).jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Those margins look very good to me Aaron.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Here is some pictures that didn't make the editorial cut...I can't imagine why...hehe :)

RON.JPG

awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Rush.JPG

awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Hugh.JPG

awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Twain.JPG

awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Paris.JPG

awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Monica.JPG

awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_MTheresa.JPG
awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Rush.JPG awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Hugh.JPG awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Twain.JPG awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Paris.JPG awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_Monica.JPG awww.patriotdentallab.com_images_MTheresa.JPG

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
LMAO the Lewinsky is GOLD!

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Hey Rob, which one of those master pieces made it out to your docs..... hahahahahaha :)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Hey Rob, which one of those master pieces made it out to your docs..... hahahahahaha :)

Hey Aaron, every one of those have been in the mouth for over two years now. I'm slow at getting around to posting pics, what can I say...lol :) Thanks for the webinar today, Chad said he had fun.

erics24k

erics24k

Reaction score
In the past I used Argen's GoldTech Bio 2000 for these type of cases. Cast singles and single pontic bridges. 99.7 % gold. Amazing stuff, just like Captek is amazing.
Goldtech Bio 2000 is such a wonderful metal. Right up there side by side w/ Captek. Just depends which method you would prefer. Especially with Digital .stl files. Makes Captek a breeze compared to the old school!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Goldtech Bio 2000 is such a wonderful metal. Right up there side by side w/ Captek. Just depends which method you would prefer. Especially with Digital .stl files. Makes Captek a breeze compared to the old school!

I really hope that was tongue and cheek, especially since you work for Argen because Bio 2000 is complete shlt, total junk!!! At 99% gold, no oxides will be formed, therefore nothing binds the porcelain to the metal coping...you might as well start stacking porcelain on your windows and watching it slide off. Captek uses a special binding layer, called the UCP layer that mechanically binds the porcelain to the coping. Couple that with the new nano strut technology and how the palladium honeycombs with the palladium and gold, it creates the most biocompatible restoration on the market. As I heard recently to use Bio 2000 or any other high gold content to do pfms on singles is 'utterly retarded and criminal for bridges'. Hope that helps.

M

martintay

Reaction score

Aesthetics look great , but this alloy is far to SOFT , IMO.!

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Keep an eye out for LMT and JDT for some really cool Digital Captek articles coming out in the next couple of months!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I've planted some seeds.

Just waiting for the sprouts.

A

AaronR

Reaction score
I've planted some seeds.

Just waiting for the sprouts.

and Rob, you know that my team and I are right there behind you waiting to fertilize those sprouts and make it all grow!! we will be in touch soon!

A

AaronR

Reaction score
another great case, this one done by Romeo Pascetta out of Italy. before and after with 10 yr recall

09-preparation teeth and metal recostractions.jpg 10-year the situation 2011 .jpg
09-preparation teeth and metal recostractions.jpg 10-year the situation 2011 .jpg

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Captek Updates

anyone who would like to and is interested in learning more about Captek, updates, marketing, etc please feel free to reach me here on DLN or privately at [email protected] / (603) 703-7471

Updates:
- Digital Captek (processes, procedures, benefits, etc)
- Captek marketing (direct to dentist and lab support)
- Captek as a solution (where other restorative materials may not be best option)
- clinical before and afters (10+ yr recalls)

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
The price of gold seems in freefall at the mo Aaron i love the idea of captek but cant get any info here in the uk, prices etc! I fancy giving it a go!

M

martintay

Reaction score
The price of gold seems in freefall at the mo Aaron i love the idea of captek but cant get any info here in the uk, prices etc! I fancy giving it a go!
Mick i tried to do some copings a few months ago-even called Schottlander-no go !!

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Mick, i am working with our UK dealer on the logisitics. please continue to be patient as i work hard towards these solutions.

many thanks!
aaron

M

martintay

Reaction score
Mick, i am working with our UK dealer on the logisitics. please continue to be patient as i work hard towards these solutions.

many thanks!
aaron

Who is the UK dealer ? Thankyou