Canines

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
Quadrant impressions of singles and bridges of one canine and no preoperative impression of opposite canine to mimic anatomy.

I get these all the time. Am I suppose to guess about the opposite canine shape?

Am I the only one that like symmetry in a smile.:) What do you see?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Ken you have been doing this long enough to know, clients either CARE or they don't.

When you have seen this and you have shared that to mimic contra lateral side and to develop guidance you ned a full arch impression and it falls on deaf ears, you know your client could care less.

Tripple tray quad impression are what started the downward slide to a Glidewellesque crescendo.

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
Ken you have been doing this long enough to know, clients either CARE or they don't.

When you have seen this and you have shared that to mimic contra lateral side and to develop guidance you ned a full arch impression and it falls on deaf ears, you know your client could care less.
Tripple tray quad impression are what started the downward slide to a Glidewellesque crescendo.
John,
What do you do when you receive a case like this?

Thanks.

Ken

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
John,
What do you do when you receive a case like this?

Thanks.

Ken

Make a call, make notes on the call , share what I need and ask to put a standing order into their preference chart. If it comes back for contour or any guidance issue there is a charge,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Quadrant impressions of singles and bridges of one canine and no preoperative impression of opposite canine to mimic anatomy.

I get these all the time. Am I suppose to guess about the opposite canine shape?

Am I the only one that like symmetry in a smile.:) What do you see?

It's called "extrapolation"! Add it to your fee list and charge accordingly! :D