Can I do iZir/prettau with exocad?

R

reesecuppers

Reaction score
Right now I just have the basic crown and bridge exocad software. I'm curious what modules I would need to have to make the iZir/prettau bridges? Would I need the implant AND denture module, or just the implant module. And is there a course for making these with exocad anywhere?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
What version of exocad are you using?
You would need the abutment module, but you can do the gingival modeling with the new version in regular C & B module.
If you have experience doing full arch cases with analog methods, there really is not a whole lot to gain by paying for a course.
Mill your designs out of PMMA first to check on the model and the mouth and then go to final from there.

R

reesecuppers

Reaction score
I am using:
Database engine build
5164 (2014-02-20)
The gingival modeling was what I was concerned about (and the part where my experience would be lacking. So that's very helpful to know! Is my version new enough? And do you know the price on the abutment module?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
you need to update to 6136 so 2 years payment additional abutment is around 1 buck each reseller is a bit different

Last edited:
G

grantoz

Reaction score
there is a course at zirkon zahn they use their version of exocad go to italy its great fun

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
no you may not. this is only for 3shape people.

Yy6XYcr.gif

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
Which Ti-bases do you use and where do you get the libraries?
How much does one usually charge for a case like this? Do you have a flat fee, or based on the number of implants?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
zirkonzahn have it all sorted for gods sake it even has prettau in the title . some charge flat rate others charge per abutment i know i keep saying on this site go to italy and learn how to do it properly the results are much better and im sick of poor copies dragging down the prettau/zirkonzahn name

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
let me be the first to herald the downfall of zirkonzahn's all-on-4 zirconia solution.

based on my testing i can see no other outcome.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
you sound a lot like the guys who said it was all going to fail 12 years ago still pumping them out no failures soorryy coolhand. if you are just trying to be edgy you are such a minx

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
im just saying zirconia might go the way of the dinosaur for all on 4 stuff. normal cheap work people will still get it but all on 4's will change soon.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
what will they change too.i cant see growing new teeth then restoring them is going to be cheep.

Top Bottom