Can anybody identify this abutment???

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
20220603_073820.jpgCan anybody identify this abutment brand??? What makes it unique is the cupped/domed interface.

We've tried all the major brands and some less popular but cant find any with that unique interface. Thanks in advance!!!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure there’s a Straumann that has that same cupping. Can’t remember if it’s the Tissue Level or completely different name.

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
We tried all the Straumann but none worked. Closest was the NC, but none fit at all unfortunately.
I’m pretty sure there’s a Straumann that has that same cupping. Can’t remember if it’s the Tissue Level or completely different name.

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
Actually, we now believe it is indeed the more rare Straumann NN bone level interface. We've ordered an analog to confirm. So fingers crossed! Thanks!

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
View attachment 40951Can anybody identify this abutment brand??? What makes it unique is the cupped/domed interface.

We've tried all the major brands and some less popular but cant find any with that unique interface. Thanks in advance!!!
Looks similar to Implant Direct 3.7 ScrewPlant but the hex seems longer. Can we get x-rays?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Straumann Synocta!
The name just popped into my head. Could be that one?

Z

ztech

Reaction score
Looks like Implant DIrect swish NN. Could be other aftermarket also, Straumann in this size was 4 sided if I remember correctly.

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
Looks like Implant DIrect swish NN. Could be other aftermarket also, Straumann in this size was 4 sided if I remember correctly.
We now believe it might be a Straumann NN. We ordered an analog to double-check, this is all the doctor gave us. haha

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
1654709646558.png
Does the implant even look like this? (an external connection)
LCM

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Thommen also made abutments that looked very similar to Straumanns synocta tissue level implant

E

EDR

Reaction score
Es un C-tech

Attachments

• F0120DCA-1D0B-46FF-B114-5BA82C39C974.jpeg
    F0120DCA-1D0B-46FF-B114-5BA82C39C974.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 6
npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
the fact that it uses a hex rather than something octagonal would make me think not a Straumann. I feel like I saw one of these some years ago, I'll see if I can come up with anything

E

EDR

Reaction score
me equivoque no es bone level
Es Nivel gingival

Attachments

• A79909AB-5AAB-4734-B0BA-C0F6D13AF578.jpeg
    A79909AB-5AAB-4734-B0BA-C0F6D13AF578.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom