Looking for Lab cad design

V

vl02soc

Reaction score
Can you do full arch implant cases? I will provide “wax-up” STL.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Does v10 stand for 10 cylinder engine in a car?
Sorry, that's v102

user name

user name

Reaction score
Can you do full arch implant cases? I will provide “wax-up” STL.
Im guessing youre a bit new to this? Did you do a verification jig and a provisional? Thats a lot of work and money to just go straight from an impression to a final prosthesis.
Since youre outsourcing, if things dont work, the Dr wont pay you and youll be on the hook to the lab that did the work.

S

saymer

Reaction score
Hello i can do full arch design on exocad if you want you can PM me i can send you some pics of my work :)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
How about printing up some money like the other sponsors here before advertising your business?
¿Are you trying to incite a mutiny?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CADHero

Reaction score
I can design them for you remotely. I have 7 years of 3shape experience. Can do full arch’s, crowns and bridges, abutments, all on 4s, dentures, and more with a pretty fast turn around. PM for pricing and details.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I can design them for you remotely. I have 7 years of 3shape experience. Can do full arch’s, crowns and bridges, abutments, all on 4s, dentures, and more with a pretty fast turn around. PM for pricing and details.
How about spending the money on a sponsorship here like the other CAD designing businesses?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
How about spending the money on a sponsorship here like the other CAD designing businesses?
he has posted in the Techs seeking Employment. wouldn't be right to ask people looking for jobs to pay for that.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
he has posted in the Techs seeking Employment. wouldn't be right to ask people looking for jobs to pay for that.
He’s not seeking a job, he’s seeking work.

C

CADHero

Reaction score

I did not know that was a resource here (sorry new member) I will definitely look into that. Thank you!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
in that case your post looking for employment will be removed

G

George Lopez

Reaction score
Hi where are you base?