Help Wanted CAD/CAM tech wanted in Aspen, CO

S

skidoc

Reaction score
Looking for someone to do digital waxups, design and mill mostly emax single units, implant abutments, and the occasional full arch.
Pay commensurate with experience, equipment, and production. Open to conversations and coming up with a fair deal for both sides.

B

Bryce D

Reaction score
Hello, so do you have all of the digital equipment ?

S

skidoc

Reaction score
Hello, so do you have all of the digital equipment ?
We do not. Currently all analog. We would be open to suggestion or someone bringing their own.

B

Bryce D

Reaction score
Looking for someone to do digital waxups, design and mill mostly emax single units, implant abutments, and the occasional full arch.
Pay commensurate with experience, equipment, and production. Open to conversations and coming up with a fair deal for both sides.
I have the newest 3shape software can do dentures ,partials, adbutments and all crown and biidgw Roland 51d mill and sintering oven equipment has only been used for a year small one man lab thinking I might want out of the lab business considering my options.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I have the newest 3shape software can do dentures ,partials, adbutments and all crown and biidgw Roland 51d mill and sintering oven equipment has only been used for a year small one man lab thinking I might want out of the lab business considering my options.
Make sure you negotiate a season pass in there too!!! Great downhill skiing in those neck of the woods ;)

S

skidoc

Reaction score
Make sure you negotiate a season pass in there too!!! Great downhill skiing in those neck of the woods ;)
That can definitely be part of the package. And yes, some of my favorites. Of course, jackson Hole is amazing but next best and better town is aspen imo.

B

Bryce D

Reaction score
That can definitely be part of the package. And yes, some of my favorites. Of course, jackson Hole is amazing but next best and better town is aspen imo.
Let me know more sounds interesting !

S

skidoc

Reaction score
Bump, ski season is coming!! our lab focuses on cosmetic and occlusal reconstructions. who wants to be a part of our life changing dentistry?!?

S

skidoc

Reaction score
Need to order someone a ski pass, who is in?!?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
What if I just wanted to work out there late spring through fall?
Hmm, remember what your wife said about you moving North.....

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Lol, yes. That's why the late spring through Summer inquiry.
Aha, you're trying to get away from hurricanes and summer humidity.