Help Wanted CAD/CAM tech wanted in Aspen, CO

S

skidoc

Looking for someone to do digital waxups, design and mill mostly emax single units, implant abutments, and the occasional full arch.
Pay commensurate with experience, equipment, and production. Open to conversations and coming up with a fair deal for both sides.

B

Bryce D

Hello, so do you have all of the digital equipment ?

OP
S

skidoc

Hello, so do you have all of the digital equipment ?
We do not. Currently all analog. We would be open to suggestion or someone bringing their own.

B

Bryce D

Looking for someone to do digital waxups, design and mill mostly emax single units, implant abutments, and the occasional full arch.
Pay commensurate with experience, equipment, and production. Open to conversations and coming up with a fair deal for both sides.
I have the newest 3shape software can do dentures ,partials, adbutments and all crown and biidgw Roland 51d mill and sintering oven equipment has only been used for a year small one man lab thinking I might want out of the lab business considering my options.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
I have the newest 3shape software can do dentures ,partials, adbutments and all crown and biidgw Roland 51d mill and sintering oven equipment has only been used for a year small one man lab thinking I might want out of the lab business considering my options.
Make sure you negotiate a season pass in there too!!! Great downhill skiing in those neck of the woods ;)

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom