[CAD/CAM Scan Solution] Snow Scan Powder: 12x more accurate & 60x more economical than spray

Beatrice

Beatrice

Hi Dpark,

Can you contact me in private, we use let's say A LOTS of can of spay at the moment (we order few thousand each time) and any solution to save money is a good solution.

Thanks you

OP
dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
Hi Dpark,

Can you contact me in private, we use let's say A LOTS of can of spay at the moment (we order few thousand each time) and any solution to save money is a good solution.

Thanks you
Sure of course. Please check your DM/PM in a moment. Cheers

OP
dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
Is it difficult to take a few seconds and actually look at how much money you could save with our scan powder in the long run? Not to mention less remakes with better scan accuracy...

Anyone able to swing by our booth (C-46) at Lab Day Chicago next week to test it out?

Screenshot - 2020-02-14T163121.836.png

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Is it difficult to take a few seconds and actually look at how much money you could save with our scan powder in the long run? Not to mention less remakes with better scan accuracy...

Anyone able to swing by our booth (C-46) at Lab Day Chicago next week to test it out?

View attachment 34898
Right at the entrance! Nice spot!

L

lab_girl

I have this and I just love it. I never used spray that often but when I did I had a lot of clogging and clumping of the spray in certain spots. This is great for abutments. And I don't get it all over my hands making a mess everywhere. I also got mine from abutment direct in Canada. 👍

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Top Bottom