For Sale C&B lab for sale in NE Florida,Price Reduced

CreativeTech

CreativeTech

Reaction score
After 43 years in the business it's time to step away. Since starting this lab 23 years ago I've had a good run, but it's time to move on.

If you're tired of living in a high tax state, or have just been looking for an opportunity to get out on your own, this may be your chance. I have a fully functioning C&B lab in beautiful Jacksonville, FL. It's totally turn-key, just bring your accounts, sit down & get to work. All equipment, consumables, furnishings, hand instruments, & sundry items are included. As stated it's fully functional & I'm still working for the next few weeks. The only thing I don't have is Cad-Cam, I farm that out to a local guy.

Facility is currently on a month to month lease, & the owner is more than happy to honor it going forward. 900 square feet & plenty of room for 4 to 5 technicians.

To be clear, I'm selling the lab ready to go, no accounts included as I've been paring down in anticipation of retirement. I do have an extensive list to share, but no guarantees.

Price reduced to $20,000. I think that's more than fair considering what it would cost to start a lab with what I have.

Email [email protected] for more info.

Thanks for your consideration.

Danny

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Should have kept the accounts, brought in a new owner, then slowly transitioned out into retirement. This would have kept more value in the lab, and make it an easier sell.
Good luck!

Last edited: