BURNOUT OVEN recommendations? (for emax)

WENDY

WENDY

Reaction score
I have been using a Jelenko and Vulcan burn-out oven. Both broke down and was repaired. Worked for a while but broke down again this year.
We are looking to buy a new one. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
A

adl

Reaction score
I have a KDF and a Renfert Magma,both over 10 years.None of them needed repairs.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I haven't had to buy an oven for years (a Jelenko and a Whip Mix 10+ years old). Maybe check out Whip Mix?
I don't think you need to spend a lot of money for one, as it's probably not going to be used as much as they were 10-20 years ago.

WENDY

WENDY

Reaction score
I haven't had to buy an oven for years (a Jelenko and a Whip Mix 10+ years old). Maybe check out Whip Mix?
I don't think you need to spend a lot of money for one, as it's probably not going to be used as much as they were 10-20 years ago.
I have a KDF and a Renfert Magma,both over 10 years.None of them needed repairs.

Thanks, I will try looking into Whipmix and KDF.

WENDY

WENDY

Reaction score
I found a refurbished Infinity M30 115V (Medium) from WHIPMIX at $1,177.35.
Is this a good deal?

A

adl

Reaction score
They are both very good , KDF costs less and it’s easier to program

A

adl

Reaction score
Renfert is bigger though. You can put 6 big rings in.In the KDF that I have i can put only 3 big rings in

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I have been using a Jelenko and Vulcan burn-out oven. Both broke down and was repaired. Worked for a while but broke down again this year.
We picked up one of these, 840°C achieved in 23 minutes. Awesome, we use for pressable cases, https://www.gessweincanada.com/product-p/265-1421.htm

Care Dental Lab

Care Dental Lab

Reaction score
I have a perfect working Jelrus Infinity L30 that I'm looking to sell if your interested?

WENDY

WENDY

Reaction score
Renfert is bigger though. You can put 6 big rings in.In the KDF that I have i can put only 3 big rings in
Thank you for the info! Very helpful. I found a great deal on the KDF oven- I will go with that.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nice job in keeping track your thread, Wendy :)

Top Bottom