Brazilian Implant

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Doctor wants me to find parts to order for a Brazilian implant a patient presented with. Here is the info he gave me:

Implante Ti Fix
4.0x11.5
HEX EXT
Ref 103.353

I googled this info. I can't find a place to order parts for this implant nor can i find a company that manufactures it. Should I just treat this as a generic 4.0 ext hex connection implant?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Doctor wants me to find parts to order for a Brazilian implant a patient presented with. Here is the info he gave me:

Implante Ti Fix
4.0x11.5
HEX EXT
Ref 103.353

I googled this info. I can't find a place to order parts for this implant nor can i find a company that manufactures it. Should I just treat this as a generic 4.0 ext hex connection implant?
I wouldn't assume anything if you can't find details. The only results I got on a search was your post! Any more information?

The 4.0 is the diameter claimed by the maker, not the actual diameter of the interface. You could try them and check the rotational prevention, but the height of the hex from the floor of the interface may or may not agree with the parts.

Maybe take a putty impression of the interface intraorally and then you can produce a positive against which to check parts.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score

Implante Ti Fix
4.0x11.5
HEX EXT
Ref 103.353

Taking a stab at this being the company. Look towards the bottom of the PDF.

http://www.titaniumfix.com.br/NovoS...talogo_simplificado_rev01_mar19_ES_MOBILE.pdf

Possibly a Branemark external hex clone.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We were all thinking that except sideboob who's all business.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
dont worry 2thm8ker i was going there old habits die hard.

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
If they are extrnal hex and compatible with Branemark, or 3i Osseotite External Hex, or BioHorizons External hex then we have them.