Branemark/SteriOss help

doug

doug

Reaction score
I have a case coming that I need help with getting some parts. It's 2 Branemark External Hex implants. One is a WP 5.0mm. The other is a 6.0mm.
I'd like to do this digitally and need sources for scan bodies and analogs. I realize I can probably get the analogs from Nobel, but I'd prefer to keep this to as few moves as I can.
Who is a good company to got o. We use TRUabutment, but they don't have anything for this. This is a case that the crowns failed(porcelain fractures) and the doc is doing it from implant up.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I have a case coming that I need help with getting some parts. It's 2 Branemark External Hex implants. One is a WP 5.0mm. The other is a 6.0mm.
I'd like to do this digitally and need sources for scan bodies and analogs. I realize I can probably get the analogs from Nobel, but I'd prefer to keep this to as few moves as I can.
Who is a good company to got o. We use TRUabutment, but they don't have anything for this. This is a case that the crowns failed(porcelain fractures) and the doc is doing it from implant up.
Check with Dess too. I dont know about the 6mm tho. Didn't even know that was a thing with Branemark external.

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
You could get the analogs and scanbodies from nobel no?