Brand new Hotshot steamer caput

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
jmn, can you tell me which spots to touch to check readings?
Tech support for this thing have all gone to ids apparently... 32092

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
jmn, can you tell me which spots to touch to check readings?
Tech support for this thing have all gone to ids apparently... View attachment 32092

The other thing I forgot to ask is if there is a clink/tink/thump when you use the foot pedal to spray. Pretty sure the black thing that says "Parker CE" on the picture right is the electrically controlled valve for that.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I gave up on steamers years ago. Realized it was easier to work clean,dump the 2 sided bite paper , and grinding the **** out of everything.Lay off the Cheetos at work Dexter!
I was taughtvit is thevonly waybto get the inside screwpath of an abutment clean without using airbrush cleaning brushes. Wrong?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We've got a Bar Instruments Steaman Jr. that we've had for 7 years, the only thing that has gone wrong with it is you have to replace the pressure cap about once a year, and replace the gasket in the cap about every 3-4 months.

Agree. My last one lasted about 7 years. I bought a new one last year.

He did make it easier to replace the gasket with a blue rubber one, compared to the harder to seat black and white ones. Hopefully this helps to get by longer without having to replace the whole cap.

Once in awhile I do have to unscrew the red button trigger switch to clean the contacts from rust that builds up over time, at least in my case.