Bought me a Renfert Sympro--- any suggestions on what liquid to use or tips???

N

nickate

Reaction score
This thing sounds pretty slick if the advertising is true.... $65 for 2000ml liquid is pretty pricey though--- especially when it is a single use fluid. THANKS!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This thing sounds pretty slick if the advertising is true.... $65 for 2000ml liquid is pretty pricey though--- especially when it is a single use fluid. THANKS!
Seen everything from powedered and liquid dish detergent to single use cleaning tabs, tap water, stone remover, all kinds of stain additives.
Try it with the liquid it's supposed to use, and the metal beads. Then see the difference for the way you work with different substitutes.
If you want to get fancy, put a chemistry lab stir plate on top to get things moving in the liquid.

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
The sympro universal cleaning solution works good but it will stain any stainless steel counter tops severely. I now mostly use the plaster removal solution in it to remove stone from between teeth. It is now indispensable to me for this.

Edit; since I only put new dentures in it I don’t change the solution between uses.

Top Bottom