Blue zr crown

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
I need to make a sky blue full zirconia molar crown, can anybody do this for me or direct me to where I can get a blue green state coloring liquid?
Thanks

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
not easy to make many colors with full zirc. When we get these request, we do them as porcelain to zirconia. Usually start with a white coping.

K

KIM

Reaction score
I need to make a sky blue full zirconia molar crown, can anybody do this for me or direct me to where I can get a blue green state coloring liquid?
Thanks
So, you want to do it pre-sinter vs. post?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
thachopper recently posted a crown that looked like a rose/flower. Maybe he has a clue.
And I thought I had seen a blue one on here not long ago.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Try the ZirCAD MT Colour Blue. It is pretty intense if you put it on heavy. You can then add to it with stains after sintering.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Thanks
I love to F**k around when I should be working . Let me try one out tonight . If it comes out anywhere close to sky blue you can send me the stl and i'll make you one for nothing :) ( Patrick is right can always boost the blue after sinter with stain )

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I'm milling a test crown now in beyond plus and I will dip with ZZ aquarell incisal blue , sinter tonight and see what we see :eek:

user name

user name

Reaction score
That's not strong enough. I think it'll look grayish. If you have access, try Changs T-Glass blue. Search this site for an old post by an old member we're not supposed to mention.. He was messing with radiator fluid and cobalt. VERY nice blue.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
That's not strong enough. I think it'll look grayish. If you have access, try Changs T-Glass blue. Search this site for an old post by an old member we're not supposed to mention.. He was messing with radiator fluid and cobalt. VERY nice blue.
I'm trying one with 'originchroma Blue' at the same time , we'll see what that does .

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Is it this guy ?
voldemort.jpg

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Here is what I got ZZ aquarell far left ,origin chroma middle ,right A1 tab. To boost the blue I mixed original empress basic blue with the InSync glaze paste . Origin beyond plus dipped for 1 min .
blue 2 (1).JPG

G

grantoz

Reaction score
zirkonzahn has coloured zirconia but the stains straight do a good job also.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Here is what I got ZZ aquarell far left ,origin chroma middle ,right A1 tab. To boost the blue I mixed original empress basic blue with the InSync glaze paste . Origin beyond plus dipped for 1 min .
View attachment 27830
Those look great
What was the origin liquid you used?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
We are looking for someone to mill out a zirconia crown that will be green after sintering.