Blenderfordental questions welcome.

• Thread starter Blenderfordental
  • Start date
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
So blender is free but there are paid modules for it. Is the dental module or any subset of them also no cost?

Is there an faq you are able to share to answer some of the more common questions?

OP
Blenderfordental

Blenderfordental

Donator
The Blender software is free to download. We are currently using the latest version, which is Blender 2.81. All modules come with the required tutorials to show you how to perform a specific dental task. The modules vary in charge, but are priced at a fraction of the cost of conventional dental software. All updates are free, and there are no licence fees or download stl charges. We have a faq section on the website, but we are happy to answer any questions through this forum.

Javier Ricalde

Javier Ricalde

Saludos, ¿cómo puedo comprar el escáner de mesa si estoy en México? ¿Tendrán un distribuidor en mi país que brinde soporte y servicio?

A

ALEX

Hi Wolf ,which is the strongest zirconia for 6 units bridges

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Saludos, ¿cómo puedo comprar el escáner de mesa si estoy en México? ¿Tendrán un distribuidor en mi país que brinde soporte y servicio?
Hola, no se si necesariamente te entienden si escribes tus preguntas en español... ;-) Pero, si te interesa, con gusto te lo puedo traducir.

Javier Ricalde

Javier Ricalde

Greetings, how can I buy the table scanner if I am in Mexico, will they have a distributor in my country that support and service?

L

lowercased

I think what you're doing with Blender is wonderful and what you're offering to the dental community is awesome! Not just a replacement software for big box options, but more of a universal tool that facilitates problem-solving and creativity--so cool! I can't wait to see and buy and try more of your modules =)

OP
Blenderfordental

Blenderfordental

Donator
Thank you for your support.

MetalMachine

MetalMachine

Good work! As a Blender user I always wished there was a dental software that would actually look and act like a CAD software, not a mobile game. Now I have moved on from dentistry, but still lurking your progress. Your prices make it easier for young technicians to take their first steps on digital designing. Spending thousands of dollars on software and licenses without knowing if you get enough orders is a huge risk for starting entrepreneur. Blender is relatively light software so you don't necessarily need very expensive computer to begin with.

Is it possible to add your own tooth libraries etc? Have you tried this with Linux? Are computer specifications hidden behind login on purpose?

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Top Bottom