bleach shade emax

A

AL1

Reaction score
I am going to do a central, the shade picked is 010, Ivoclar said to use lt1.
The patient has bleached so much that the dentin is starting to show through, which is giving off a slight yellow color. The tooth is translucent form bleaching.
Any suggestions? Oh ya its also a rush case.
Are we having fun yet?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
LOL
LT BL1, layer according to the translucency you're seeing, pretty basic once you get rolling.....add in translucent effects as you go. I know that didn't sound like much help but you can layer all the way down to the margin if you want and add the appropriate translucency (incisal effects).

A

AL1

Reaction score
Actually thats kind of what I was thinking but needed some affirmation. I think with the shade pastes and incisals I have some pretty good options as to how to approach this.
Thanks

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun case.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
single centrals are a pain.

Yep........probably the hardest thing to do esthetically without going chair-side.
Matching an existing crown can be a pain in the tail too.......or having to use 3 different materials on the same case next to each other, that use to be the problem back in the day, praise to Allah for e.max.

A

AL1

Reaction score
Used the ltb1 put a couple of different incisals on it matched the shade guide perfectly.
Now if it goes in the mouth I am home free.