BL1

C

Cycles

Reaction score
Ok so I got crowns that are BL1 and I don’t think that they are a bright white as I thought to be

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
They're not white enough?!?! Well that's as white as you can get. I'm glad you didn't listen to all of us trying to talk you out of this shade.
You would have been very unhappy, especially when you would have had to have them remade. Now, you've got what you've got. You can't make them whiter.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Ok so I got crowns that are BL1 and I don’t think that they are a bright white as I thought to be
Well, perception is everything...

I hope you were able to look at them, before they were cemented?

C

charles007

Reaction score
If using Emax/LD, using wrong ingot and seeing to much translucency which = grey. Same can happen using zirconia if to translucent and or stump shade is dark. Stump shade will effect shades and definitely use uncolored frame with BL1.

C

charles007

Reaction score
When matching any light and bleached shades the framework shade directly influences the final shade and even more so than regular shades.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
When matching any light and bleached shades the framework shade directly influences the final shade and even more so than regular shades.
In general, I find it challenging to make bleach shades look good. Either it looks too opaque/whitish or it falls into gray, as soon as you try to add some translucency to the incised third.