Beware Of Customer Service

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Does this mean you are going to sell my email address to a bunch of dental sales spammers?

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Does this mean you are going to sell my email address to a bunch of dental sales spammers?

Nah... I'll just spam you directly.

Cut out the middle-man

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Ok, I'll take mine with extra mustard and onions on grilled rye.
Fun fact: Spam is extremely popular in the state of Hawaii.
76dd55a7eab89872fb863a006f968a01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
... btw guys... I finally realize why the rest of the dental profession doesn't take us seriously:rolleyes:
Never been to serious. What's it like there?
A Journey to Silius many times, but there's nobody to talk to, and lots of pills and odd weapons. The music there was good though.

(yes, I'm making a NES game joke 30 years late)

G

grantoz

Reaction score
coolhand what you did was transparent which is unusual in our world and refreshing by openly closing the thread for short time to think about those involved is what our site needs. once properly considered jmn opened it up and let people again respond it gave ag the chance to respond and softened the linching which is fair.hell they threatened to ban me from the cerec site because i called a group of dentists that had just done a weekend course with cerec a new group of technicians.you always look after your customers which are both the techs and the sponsors. i thought it was handled well..ive in the past gave patrick coon a hard time about ivoclar he had a good go back thats fine.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
There you go. All you mods can take comfort in the fact that the biggest prick on the forum thinks you’re doing a great job.

vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
coolhand what you did was transparent which is unusual in our world and refreshing by openly closing the thread for short time to think about those involved is what our site needs. once properly considered jmn opened it up and let people again respond it gave ag the chance to respond and softened the linching which is fair.hell they threatened to ban me from the cerec site because i called a group of dentists that had just done a weekend course with cerec a new group of technicians.you always look after your customers which are both the techs and the sponsors. i thought it was handled well..ive in the past gave patrick coon a hard time about ivoclar he had a good go back thats fine.

Am I missing something? Where did AG ever respond?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score

Although we don't normally agree ;), I completely agree with you here grantoz. Although it can be uncomfortable sometimes, it is often good to get some concerns out there, especially if you're not getting any response through other channels (customer service lines). By this I don't mean that they are working with you, but you don't like their response (sometimes there is not a lot we can do). I mean you are not getting any response from them. I understand being busy, but to not get back with someone within a day or two is unacceptable, IMHO.

And I tell doctors in my stain and glaze courses, that they are now "Baby Technicians," like I was 30 years ago, and they shouldn't be expecting to leave the course with the same skill level as a technician that has been doing this for years.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
And I tell doctors in my stain and glaze courses, that they are now "Baby Technicians," like I was 30 years ago, and they shouldn't be expecting to leave the course with the same skill level as a technician that has been doing this for years.

Like :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Fun fact: Spam is extremely popular in the state of Hawaii.
76dd55a7eab89872fb863a006f968a01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I know what I'm having for lunch today...it's really been looking good to me these last 2 days. Besides that, I'm supporting a local MN vendor ;)

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I know what I'm having for lunch today...it's really been looking good to me these last 2 days. Besides that, I'm supporting a local MN vendor ;)

got several cans in the pantry now. great for hurricane season. I may have to get one out tonight and fry it up for dinner!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Not yet, I suppose I should, as it's right in my own backyard. Kinda like living in Arizona and not visiting the Grand Canyon, both being on the same par with each other as far as significance. :D
Not yet, I suppose I should, as it's right in my own backyard. Kinda like living in Arizona and not visiting the Grand Canyon, both being on the same par with each other as far as significance. :D
What's your best Spam® recipe?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
What's your best Spam® recipe?

Fry it in a pan and on some bread, or just straight out of the pan, I'm not very creative, am I. That's why that picture looked good. I like the bread it was on, and it looked like sauerkraut and 1000 island dressing? I think I should use it as an excuse to go to Hawaii to get some more Spam recipe ideas :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Spam, green peppers, and onions diced. When cooked to taste pour in 3 eggs shaken in a plastic bag.
For maximum effect, fry in a cast iron skillet in a fire circle while watching the sun rise at Buggs Island.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Spam, green peppers, and onions diced. When cooked to taste pour in 3 eggs shaken in a plastic bag.
For maximum effect, fry in a cast iron skillet in a fire circle while watching the sun rise at Buggs Island.

Thanks for helping to save me $$$ a trip to Hawaii :)

Top Bottom