Beware Of Customer Service

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
sponsors leave when they don't see return on investment, its a substantial investment to make, to be a sponsor.

Fair enough, it's what I just read in the latest NHRA magazine this morning, of CatSpot litter actually gaining in sales due to their sponsorship of a Top Fuel car and now sponsoring an event. https://www.nhra.com/news/2018/cats...become-title-sponsor-nhra-northwest-nationals

the fact that AG isn't here to defend themselves only serves to disincentivize AG from coming back. this thread is only receiving attention BECAUSE they arent here in the first place.

AG has a great product. Well built.

Notice how MM started his post?

Anyway, as user name would say, I'm "tapping out" of this one. Onward and upward :)

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If a company doesnt care about their customers maybe they shouldnt be in our industry. Capitalism is still survival of the fittest. Companies like axsys are involved with their customers. (it seems like)

A mill is a huge investment , and spending time f'ing around with it isnt going to help you pay it off. Large labs get the most attention, nothing new there, they have the most monkeys banging the buttons.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Well maybe AG needs to hire more monkeys, they surely are making profits.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
sponsors leave when they don't see return on investment, its a substantial investment to make, to be a sponsor.

threads like this are one sure way to discourage future sponsors.

"defend yourself" against inflammatory and accusatory remarks should not be something that happens in public.

for all the bile we've spewed over Sirona they are still a sponsor, and havent defended themselves ever. theres no incentive for them because we arent hurting their business.

these kinds of threads if they were about Axsys, would be harmful to the active relationship we have with them. the fact that AG isn't here to defend themselves only serves to disincentivize AG from coming back. this thread is only receiving attention BECAUSE they arent here in the first place.

I would venture a guess that a sponsorship here is significantly less than a full or even half page ad in one of the trade rags.

The 'sponsors' have an opportunity to rebut (not a defense of) any comments made here whether they are inflammatory or false accusations or legitimate gripes.
That is a prime opportunity to build customer relations. If they are not willing to interact here, then what is the point of a sponsorship?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Frankly, if this place is going to just be a supplemental income for the host rather than a place to exchange ideas, opinions and experience I will be the first one to shove off.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Frankly, if this place is going to just be a supplemental income for the host rather than a place to exchange ideas, opinions and experience I will be the first one to shove off.

... so we ARE starting our own forum? With Blackjack.. and Hookers?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
... so we ARE starting our own forum? With Blackjack.. and Hookers?
Sure why not? It's really not that expensive to host a web site. Blackjack and Hookers on the other hand.....

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Sure why not? It's really not that expensive to host a web site. Blackjack and Hookers on the other hand.....

lol...not that you'd know from experience, mind you ;) :D

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
This forum survived *** without financial ruin, I think it will be okay. One of my favorite Scott Moments was when he insisted that Hurricane Sandy was fake... haha, man I miss him sometimes.

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
This forum survived *** without financial ruin, I think it will be okay. One of my favorite Scott Moments was when he insisted that Hurrican Sandy was fake... haha, man I miss him sometimes.
Oh, wow. Censored D M C

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
This forum survived *** without financial ruin, I think it will be okay. One of my favorite Scott Moments was when he insisted that Hurrican Sandy was fake... haha, man I miss him sometimes.
He did make things interesting some times didn't heBoxing

M

MolarMania

Reaction score
@MolarMania, what issues are you having with your AG system? Who is your reseller / customer support?
I’m sure this info will be helpful to future customers.
I'm really trying not to bad mouth and just want the members of this forum to be aware of pitfalls when dealing with companies that make claims that are not substantiated. Again, AG in particular has a great product that they will kill unless they back up their claims. They MUST have good support in the US if they are to maintain a good reputation. They must be sure that ALL of their distributors are trained at the AG facilities with certification. These guys are learning on the fly and still refer back to AG for help. Lots of down time. Please make sure your distributor isn't so cheap that they don't send their people to North Carolina. We spend too much $ for their support.We are not entering, but are in a full change of this industry. Those who do not go with it asap will lose. These distributors are praying on the labs. We are the ones on the front lines.. We try not to make excuses to our clients, neither should our distributors to us.
Again, not gonna **** talk.. Yet....

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
I'm really trying not to bad mouth and just want the members of this forum to be aware of pitfalls when dealing with companies that make claims that are not substantiated. Again, AG in particular has a great product that they will kill unless they back up their claims. They MUST have good support in the US if they are to maintain a good reputation. They must be sure that ALL of their distributors are trained at the AG facilities with certification. These guys are learning on the fly and still refer back to AG for help. Lots of down time. Please make sure your distributor isn't so cheap that they don't send their people to North Carolina. We spend too much $ for their support.We are not entering, but are in a full change of this industry. Those who do not go with it asap will lose. These distributors are praying on the labs. We are the ones on the front lines.. We try not to make excuses to our clients, neither should our distributors to us.
Again, not gonna **** talk.. Yet....

Yeah I hear you, and feel your pain.
As I have posted on a different thread, I have waited two weeks plus to get info on upgrading to latest software 3.8 Valletta, I still have not received any phone calls regarding how to do this. I had to figure it out on my own.
Thanks to this other ‘site’ and ‘member’ we can’t talk about on this forum, I’m actually learning a lot from them. I should just pay my yearly support fee to the other site instead of paying to non-responsive support.

Top Bottom