Beware Of Customer Service

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
this is one of the best threads its had, bad services ,censorship allegations, name calling and farts best ever.

Yes, still one of the most entertaining threads to review for laughs and grins, starting on pg 2.5 :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hey, @TheLabGuy she was just trying to cut down on the heating bill and keep you warm.

You should be more appreciative.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Part 2, just for you @Doris A
About a year after the previous takes place, we all lived in a small house, one bathroom. I wait my turn, jump in the shower. I like a hot shower, full of steam, makes me feel refreshed after a long day of work. Soooo...there I am in my glory, tons of steam and here my daughter, she's about 7 years old by this time and shes knocking on the bathroom door interrupting my zen moment...I gotta go to the bathroom bad, can I come in...it's your daughter so you make sure there is no cracks in the shower curtain and give her the green light. She comes sprinting in and proceeds to ask me about my day at work. I'm being a good chap and telling her about my day when all of a sudden it hits me. It's horrible, my eyes water, my nose starts a full on Niagra falls flow going, I'm losing my breath about to pass out because let me tell you folks. That apple didn't fall far from the tree...I thought my Wife was bad...my daughter creates a gas chamber. The worst part, the hot steam makes it a million times worst, and I cant do anything..she's seven years old, you can't tell a seven year old lil girl she's the foulest stinkiest thing you've ever experienced. Also, there's no place to run, no place to hide, it's so bad you can't breathe through your nose because of the smell and if you try to breathe your mouth you can taste it, I swear. So yeah, that's part 2 of that story and now she just turned 16, so I dam well make sure every boyfriend she has to date knows that story. I can't let another be inflicted with that pain. Hope you enjoyed.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
About a year after the previous takes place, we all lived in a small house, one bathroom. I wait my turn, jump in the shower. I like a hot shower, full of steam, makes me feel refreshed after a long day of work. Soooo...there I am in my glory, tons of steam and here my daughter, she's about 7 years old by this time and shes knocking on the bathroom door interrupting my zen moment...I gotta go to the bathroom bad, can I come in...it's your daughter so you make sure there is no cracks in the shower curtain and give her the green light. She comes sprinting in and proceeds to ask me about my day at work. I'm being a good chap and telling her about my day when all of a sudden it hits me. It's horrible, my eyes water, my nose starts a full on Niagra falls flow going, I'm losing my breath about to pass out because let me tell you folks. That apple didn't fall far from the tree...I thought my Wife was bad...my daughter creates a gas chamber. The worst part, the hot steam makes it a million times worst, and I cant do anything..she's seven years old, you can't tell a seven year old lil girl she's the foulest stinkiest thing you've ever experienced. Also, there's no place to run, no place to hide, it's so bad you can't breathe through your nose because of the smell and if you try to breathe your mouth you can taste it, I swear. So yeah, that's part 2 of that story and now she just turned 16, so I dam well make sure every boyfriend she has to date knows that story. I can't let another be inflicted with that pain. Hope you enjoyed.
RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
AG has a great product. Well built.
AG leaves the service to their distributors (as most do). The problem is that those distributors in the US are inexperienced and now over worked. They can not handle the services required for their customers. To top it off, AG has their service portal C3 which does nearly zero since they hand it off to your inept distributor.
I would seriously consider a more hands on Co. when making a large investment. You will be paying down your debt as your machine waits for service or you need help.
They also resist adding equipment to your system not made by AG. They claim it's open, but you will need a Software engineer to help you. But don't expect them to help! You're on your own.
Need a button to go to your own scanner? Forget it. Now your gonna search data files with 15 numbers to figure who's who. Need to use your 3D printer?? Better search for those 15 Number data files somewhere in your C drive...
To sum it up, AG dropped the ball on their service partners. Please call existing customers of the distributor you would buy from before you buy.
I will keep you all informed as my experience continues.
This is an old subject to me when I decided to by from Henry Schein. They had very few tech support it took them 24h to answer me back. I complained so much to the point the secretary of the CEO called me and had a tech support from his house to help me out. After that they bought CAP. Now I heard that if you need assistance, like a Roland, we need to call the main company. This is an issue that will never go away and with all the new digital stuff it will get worse in my opinion.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I may have posted this earlier but Garland services AG mills , so a 3rd party has stepped in to fill the gap. This forum has more combined knowlege and resources than any rep Ive talked to.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
You need to buy stock in this company.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Vroam

Top Bottom