Best scanner for scanning full arch impressions

K

kgrewal3

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for information on a good, reasonably priced scanner for scanning full arch impressions and export STL files to either 3Shape or Exocad.
Thank you.

M

MrTommy

Reaction score
The Trios and the Medit are good choices. They are affordable and are available from several vendors. Both can scan full arch pretty easy. I work in a large dental lab and I'm not a rep of either, so no bias. Our docs/customers use about 6 different types of scanners and these two meet your requirements of reasonably priced, full arch, and the exporting.

https://www.3shape.com/en/scanners/trios-3-basic

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for information on a good, reasonably priced scanner for scanning full arch impressions and export STL files to either 3Shape or Exocad.
Thank you.
Best and reasonably priced are not married....

R

Rockit1

Reaction score
The Trios and the Medit are good choices. They are affordable and are available from several vendors. Both can scan full arch pretty easy. I work in a large dental lab and I'm not a rep of either, so no bias. Our docs/customers use about 6 different types of scanners and these two meet your requirements of reasonably priced, full arch, and the exporting.

https://www.3shape.com/en/scanners/trios-3-basic

Good to know. Been looking.

SeanLee

SeanLee

Reaction score
Hello,
Thank you.
Hey there, check out the DOF Freedom HD and Freedom UHD. Currently running great promotions. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Chiolo C

Chiolo C

Reaction score
We are using 3 shape E3, works smoothly

Top Bottom